This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
We only targted Hali because we thought it would be funny if she left after wasting her idol on you LOL. People only left you in the game because you are mostly unliked and haven't really done anything in this game lol. The only people who were actually implementing any real strategy in this game were Myself, Dylan, JT, Will, and Sergio to an extent.
2891 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
so me blindsiding will is not strategy? me going to blindside cedric at f4 isn't strategy?

hiding my play isn't strategy?
2891 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
just because i wasn't in ur alliacne doesn't mean i wasn't playing
2891 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Myself, Dylan, JT, interesing how u dont give any props to the opposing alliance
2891 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
You must be delusional if you think that YOU blindsided Will at Final 6. LMAO I litterally had to coach Sergio after I was voted out and explain to him how big of a threat is. If anything, I fucking blindsided Will because I realized before we even merged LOL. Just because at the last second you finally realized that, doesn't mean you deserved credit for the move after I continuously tried to get Will out of this game.
2891 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
LOL I gave props to Will because he deserves it. I am not going to credit Cedric because I believe he made a fatal strategy error at the vote between Myself and Sergio, as I would have voted out JT over Cedric because I thought we were good friends.
2891 days 17 hours ago
s73100
ok well I was wondering why I was voted out and targetted but it was just for the lols? ok I know who I am voting for. just rude.
2891 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
PIEGUY U FUCKIN FAILED
SERGIO WOULDN'T HAVE GONE ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME IN BLINDSIDING WILL...at least for the will vote :)

I went to sergio not the other way around
i know i was a goat and i had to start making moves

i did get will out im sorry that u dont think so
2891 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Either way, I already know who I am voting for. I would love to vote for JT, but I believe that he will not be getting any votes really, so to make sure Tim loses, I will most likely be voting for Sergio [I am annoyed about your flipping though. I really have a hard time respecting flipping. I only targeted you because I knew you were going to flip that round LOL] I am, however, going to do everything in my power to ensure that either JT or Sergio wins this game. People who do not play do not deserve to win =]
2891 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sorry @ Hali. I don't believe that I wanted to vote for you that round, but that is what they decided on LOL.
2891 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
i fuckin played pieguy just cuz i didn't play with u didn't mean i didn't play

why did u target me premerge mike? tell me?
2891 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Because you are annoying LOL
2891 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
ok mike this is personal for you u dont want me to win not based on gameplay but based on purely how u feel about me and my personality so glad to know how ur voting
2891 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
You also realize that this is a social game right? That means you are forced to play the game with me, whether you like it or not. And from what I've seen, talking to two people for the majority of the game does not count as having a social game LOL. Your social and strategic game is abysmal compared to Sergio.
2891 days 17 hours ago
sihz
AWKWARD, THE LAST PART OF MY SPEECH DIDNT POST SO HERE ARE THE LAST PARAGRAPHS

I didn't have to rely on immunities or idols like Tim did to save himself a couple times or sticking to one side that stopped you from working with other people like JT did. I only relied on my strategic moves and maybe the social aspect as well since I was always in communication with everyone.

And last but not least I wanna say thank you to Will and JT for being my main allies for 3/4 of the game, Cedric and Tim for saving me from getting voted off that time against Mike, I wanna give props to Mike for realizing how I was playing both sides and everyone in general for playing a very respectable game, all of you. You can ask me questions, I will answer with full honesty and if I don't win, it will be alright because I can say I gave it my all and thats what matters :)

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!