This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #3: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #3: Pose Your Ass..

2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Good work this week. You are safe.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
WHICH MEANS...
CONGRATS ALLIE!!!

You have posed your ass off and you have received best photo of the week.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Re and Natalia please step forward...
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie, with great power comes great responsibility. Which girl are you sending home?
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
(Copy and Paste from Allie)

Allie: "Re, I'm not going to lie to you, I think your photo was less than stellar. If I'm being honest I think it was weaker than Natalia's. But I think that you are more than just one photo in this competition. You have something different. You have a quirk, a uniqueness, something so original, and that is always something I respect and value over anything. So Re, I want you to continue being you and show us what you've got. I'm sorry to eliminate you, Natalia."
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
*Kira gasps and covers her hand with her mouth trying to stay quiet*
Ozzy: Let it out baby.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
As it is written, so it shall be done.

Natalia, you are one fierce lady and you deserve your chance to shine. This just wasn't your moment. I am sorry dear. We will miss you. *hugs Natalia*
2740 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
YES!
I'm sorry, Natalia.
2740 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
Thank you so much, Song. I won't let you down.
2740 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja nods, supporting the choice Allie makes. She claps and smiles sadly for Re.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!