This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #3: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #3: Pose Your Ass..

2741 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #2: Allie (__A__) vs. Song Hana (Taehyung)
Bottom Two: Re (rollingderp) and Natalia (jayjet)

Congrats Allie and Song Hana, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Nasty” by Janet Jackson!

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2741 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Song Hana, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2741 days 20 hours ago
jayjet
COME ON I HAVE PASSION AND I NEED THIS PLEASE
2741 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Re and Natalia, one of you will be eliminated. You may use to this time to plead your case.
2741 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, let the music play!
2741 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
Hello, my dear judges! Re Kembesor here. I know I've flopped these past two weeks. But I NEED to change that. and I CAN change that. I deserve to be here. I am a fierce model. I respect the decision you both make at the end.

(my challenge may either be posted soon or later, i have to be somewhere in an hour. <3)
2741 days 20 hours ago
jayjet
here is my plea

Hey top 2 well done i am so happy for u both but now i am asking for 1 easy thing to save me i have shown passion and confident in this competition i have been better then Re and i dont think she can improve and i will do anything to be kept safe i will do absolutely anything i love u guys and i think u two are the two powerful models in this competition and i feel so pleasured to be here and i do belong here i do i really do want this please dont send me home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2741 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: did natalia even speak english in her plea
2741 days 20 hours ago
jayjet
i dont want to be roxxy andrews from all stars 2 i want to be like alaska and i really will do if u want an hard and intense competition save me cos i will turn this competition into a serious competiton i will and i will prove why i am here and improve week after weekk so please save me *starts crying* i love u all and i wish u two the best of luck
2741 days 20 hours ago
jayjet
cf: re plea was awful i hope she goes home not me i hope they base it on the last weeks aswell not just this week cos i dindt have the worst photo this week
2741 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
Collected 1/2 submissions. Waiting for Song Hana.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies. It's time. Song Hana and Allie, show us what you got.
2740 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja claps with excitement.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you ladies. We have made our decision.
2740 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Song Hana...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!