This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #3: Are You IN or Are You OUT?

Topic » [S8] Week #3: Are You IN or..

2749 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model…
After the first elimination, the girls were determined to prove they could be fiercer than ever in order to avoid the bottom two. In a pants inspired photoshoot, some girls crushed the competition while others just missed the point. Lalisa, Olivia and Allie all impressed and it was Lalisa and Olivia on the top. Meanwhile Lucia, Yaja, Re, and Cayla all failed to make an impression. In the bottom two was Lucia and Cayla and in the end, Lucia was chosen to be eliminated much to the surprise of the judges. Only 12 girls remain, who will be eliminated NEXT?

-Photo Shoot-
Ladies, look at the world around us. From the beautiful jungles, to the bustling cities, to the mysterious oceans, to the stunning architecture, the world has constantly served as a muse for the fashion industry. This photo shoot, is no different.

But before I tell you about the theme, I want to inform you that this week is YOUR FIRST TEAM CHALLENGE OF THE SEASON!!! You will be divided into two separate teams and the team with the best average callout will all win a special prize! Feel free to help each other if you wish but just know your photo will be the determining factor if you are in the bottom or not, and not your team’s overall performance.

For this photo shoot/challenge, you will be tasked with submitting a HIGH FASHION photo where you are posing in NATURE or in MAN-MADE BACKDROPS. Be creative this one and push the envelope if possible, we are looking for total fierceness! Don’t let us down.

Here are your teams, all determined by Random.Org:
TEAM NATURE (Outdoors, Jungle, Beaches, Desert, Ocean, ect): CAYLA, YAJA, ALLISON, RE, OLIVIA, and KYLIE

TEAM MAN-MADE (Indoor Venues, City, Cars, In a House, Photoshoot set, ect): SUJIN, CINNAMON, LALISA, ALLIE, SONG HANA, and NATALIA

Remember, don’t think too hard about the backdrop, make the connection clear to the judges, and be fierce as possible!!!

Photos Due: 10pm PST
Thursday, November 10th
2749 days 21 hours ago
levonini
2749 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
With this photo, I know I'm high fashion and I know I'm in nature.  The relation to nature is very clear and I think I'm telling a story to the judges. I'm aiming to crack that top five, henny~
https://niamhkelly.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/underwater-fashion-photography.jpg
2749 days 13 hours ago
aliciafox2
I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO HELP MY TEAM IF THEY WANT TO :3 <3
2749 days 12 hours ago
aliciafox2
http://i.imgur.com/3zjOYSV.jpg

Ready to deliver <3
2749 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
2749 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
I'm giving something a little more sultry, this week... yet still tasteful
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1BpiK_ZHJ0E/VRemNGB620I/AAAAAAAAeuE/-fH3oGllECY/s1600/Min%2B(4).jpg
2748 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UO!!! The judges will now post our critiques
2748 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
So was it the indoors or the outdoor teams who impressed the most this week?

CINNAMON: I honestly think this might be my favorite photo from you so far. I think there is something so simple yet so elegant to this photo. You look strong and in control and I love your body pose and your face works well. I say this is a good photo, nice work!

YAJA: While I super appreciate the use of a non-drag photo from you, I am not wowed by this photo as a whole. I think the outfit and headpiece is so great but the stuff is wearing you and you are not shining through. This is a step in the right direction though so good work on that.

ALLISON: I love the indoor scenery, I think you look so good here and you are using the props fantastically. I think your face is what kills it, your eyes are just a little too far over for me. I think a stronger face would have blown this photo out of the water for you.

OLIVIA: I think you crushed this photo from the torso up. Your face looks effortless and you are working well with that tiger next to you. However, from legs and the pose in general see a little basic for me. I mean, I think this is a strong photo but I just need a little more something to be really sold.

CAYLA: Ugh. I really want to like this photo but I just don’t. haha I am sorry. I do think this is your best photo to date but I just am not really blown away but this photo. The pose and the face both look really forced for me and I just need a little more. You are growing though.

LALISA: Just so simply stunning and so beautiful. I think your dress is so perfect and you are modeling it from H to T! Your face is also gorgeous and I think you really embodied the spirit of this challenge. I am waiting for you to mess up because you continue to shine in my eyes.

RE: I mean look, the outfit is really cool and that’s it for me. I think squat looks like you got super tired after a long run and had to take a break, just not that fashionable to me. Your face also is a letdown. I want to see growth but I don’t think I am seeing it here.

SONG HAHA: Wait. Is this, yup, it’s you! THIS PHOTO IS AWESOME! I think you look so stunning with this outfit, I love the pose and I love the ease of your face. This would have been a great photo for the pants challenge also! Your best photo so far and I love IT!!

SUJIN: Ehh not my favorite. I think this is a very pedestrian photo, not really blowing me away. Where is that fashion edge I am needing from you? I think you are missing the fashion edge and you do look a little slutty in this case. I think you did a great job with the challenge but that’s it.

NATALIA: This photo is so blah and so basic. A model standing in front of a car? Is that the best you can do? I have loved your last two photos but this week, this is a huge step back. I want to see more than just hands on your hips, this is just so modeling 101 here.

ALLIE: I have mixed feelings on this one. While I like the fashion edge here, I think this photo is just a little too strange for my taste. Something like an avant grade challenge would have suited this photo perfectly. But here, I don’t know the story or what is going on.

KYLIE: I strangely like this photo? I think you did a great job with your environment and I think you look fantastic with your eyes closed. I will admit this photo does look a little slutty to me but I just think there is something so fashionable going on here that I love.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!