This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #1: Fireceness Runs In My Blood

Topic » [S8] Week #1: Fireceness Runs..

2753 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model...
Season 8 kicked off the biggest season yet! The girls met each other for the first time and moved into the Top Model House. Joined by some returning faces, the pressure was on to be fiercer than ever before. The drama heightened when Ozzy shocked the girls with a dramatic new twist. How will this season shake out with this new twist? Who will be the first contestants to Pose Their Asses Off? And who will be eliminated tonight?

WELCOME LADIES!!! I am so excited to have you all join us for this incredible season. You all are fiercer than ever so don't slip up on this one! Are you ready for your first photo shoot challenge?

-Photo Shoot-
In classic Ozzy Top Model fashion, I'm impressed by girls who take the challenges in new ways that I never imagined. The easiest way see which model can do just that, is to do a color interpretation challenge.

The color Red comes in many different forms and it embodies powerful emotions like love, fear, and hate.

For your first photoshoot, you will be required to submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by the color RED. The color red must be featured in your photo in someway but whatever way that is, is up to you! Red can be featured on the outfit, the background, the hair, the eyes, whatever! Just make is obvious and make it bloody gorgeous.

Per rules all season, here are some requirements of your photos.
-No photos from ANTM
-Photos of female models only
-All links must be clickable and working. Having a broken link is the same as not submitting a photo. I like to use Imgur for my image hosting.
-Submit photos within the 24 hour deadline.

-Fiercest Model of the Week Poll-
This is your chance to impress the judges and show your willingness to impress your followers at large with your top model platform. I will post a poll and you will get Tengaged Users to vote for you. AND THIS WEEK, the model who receives the most votes, will receive a very special PRIZE that will help them out in a future photoshoot. You want that prize so get out there and get some votes!!!

PHOTOS DUE:
11/7/17 by 3:00pm PST
Good luck ladies!!!
2753 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
RED; for filth.
2753 days 8 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Hey ladies! You better get ready to BRING IT this season. Im going to be blunt and honest about your photos- I dont settle for anything less than stellar! And with this twist you need to play your cards right, you never know what will happen.  Stay sharp and stay fierce. - Kira <3
2753 days 8 hours ago
jayjet
That's my casting photo kylie
2753 days 8 hours ago
Magicalbaby
I am next I looked very hard to find the perfect dress. Hope you like it

http://img1.promgirl.com/_img/PGPRODUCTS/1603975/1000/red-dress-DQ-9219-c.jpg
2753 days 6 hours ago
aliciafox2
Since im one of the only asian model here I wanna prove that we can slay as hard if not more than regular "models"

http://i.imgur.com/1e3qbwA.jpg
2753 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Red? Check.
High Fashion? A+.
Beauty? Tens across the board with no need to tabulate.
Diverse representation of gender? Category: CLOSED.
Y'all need to get up into this red fish gig~

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/564e2bc4e4b01cc50dbc9da9/56626cd0e4b02fb598fe8e9a/56babda69f72667768ee8a07/1455079125184/naomi_home7.jpg?format=2500w

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!