This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Song Contest #9: Confirmations

Topic » Random Song Contest #9:..

10 days 21 hours ago
Joee323
Confirmations for RSC #9 are now open. After Finland's victory, Turku will be our host city

The deadline for confirmations is 8pm GMT on Tuesday 30th April. The country draw will happen shortly after. To confirm, simply post your name below.

As this edition falls in May, we shall be celebrating Eurovision month by having a semi-special edition. Only countries that are current or associate members of the European Broadcasting Union will be eligible for draw. These countries are detailed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Broadcasting_Union

Contest Info
Each edition, all players will be randomised a country from anywhere in the world. Then, you will need to select an entry to represent that country. Chances are you won't have the same country for more than one edition so it's a way for us all to explore some Global music.

Submission Criteria:
- not have over 25 million views (5 million for borrowing countries - will specify these after selection)
- For an artist to be eligible for a specific country, they must have been from said country or have blood relations with parents from that country.
- A group can represent a specific country if at least one of the members is from/blood related to anyone from said country.

- There is an extra rule for this edition that songs that have previously represented countries for the Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged and Harmony Song Contest are ineligible. I will post links at the draw stage.

Voting:
Finals will follow the standard Eurovision voting format. All votes sent to either my discord or tengaged. Not voting will result in DQ and a penalty block from participating in the next edition.

RSC Discord: https://discord.gg/VAwuZ9wNm2
10 days 21 hours ago
Dimitra
Meeeeee
10 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yasssssss
10 days 21 hours ago
Mrkk
10 days 21 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
Confirm to being robbed agaim
10 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Confirms
10 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
Yass
10 days 20 hours ago
icyz
Me
10 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
yes 馃
10 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Confirmed <3
10 days 18 hours ago
Tester
Confirms to being robbed again <3
10 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
jumpscare !!
10 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yes pls mlo
10 days 16 hours ago
BlueDragon
yes
10 days 15 hours ago
zach3051
I think it鈥檚 my turn to flop?
10 days 14 hours ago
KytsuneS2
Meee

open group

Random Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!