This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seventh Chavllenge: The chav within

Topic » Seventh Chavllenge: The chav..

5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
Thats right finale night bitches. Tonight I bring it.
5336 days 8 hours ago
BlueStar
stfu
5336 days 8 hours ago
pablito
Alright.

Creativity section - BlueStar clearly wins. BlueStar put the most effort and was extremely witty. Kaffreya put in lacklustre effort.

Strategy section - BlueStar played a great game, and a very smart game. However, that's not very chavvy. Furthermore, I think she carried oleary91 longer than he should've been. It was clear I didn't think oleary91 was up to par, but she kept him in. That was to her benefit as it kept weaker competition in the game, but it's not the chavvy way. Kaffreya played more of a solo game at that time and attacked all bishes when possible. That's very chavvy, and smart, and I admire that. Kaffreya wins.

Final chavllenge - BlueStar's rap touched my drunken heart :) The pictures were amazing. Kaffreya wrote a very humorous passage that I understood. And it showed off Kaffreya's gameplay strategy for this game real well. It reminds me a lot of flavour of love. And if the flavour strategy is what Kaffreya was going for, I think it may have worked. BlueStar's rap would've been more impressive - had it not been a repeat of a past chavllenge, and had I not done it the night before myself :o

Therefore Kaffreya has the edge in the final chavllenge.

I believe that Kaffreya has shown his dedication to me and played the game like a propa chav would do it. In a way, BlueStar, you played the game much like a smart player would do it, and that means you're too good for me. I am sorry, you may have earned the love of pabs, but not the love of chavs.

Kaffreya has shown that he's willing to act, talk, be chavvy to earn my heart and therefore he has won the love of chavs and the love of pabs!!!
5336 days 8 hours ago
BlueStar
</3
5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
OMG OMG OMG.  *All the Single Chavs plays in the background*  *Runs to hug pablito* -makes outs-
5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
I knew I was going to win Pablito's love.  Bluestar was too fake to win.
5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
Bluestar you will never excel in world of Chav's bitch you may as well crawl into a dark hole and stay there until the end of days.
5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
Pablito<33 ^_^
5336 days 8 hours ago
Kaffreya
Let's go to vegas to celebrate.
5336 days 2 hours ago
loosens
Kaffreya
your dumping him for me baby lets go

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!