This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seventh Chavllenge: The chav within

Topic » Seventh Chavllenge: The chav..

5352 days 3 hours ago
cheznahuf
Faffy declares JIHAD!
5352 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
*Throws Faffy in the pool and yanks her burka off*  BITCH FUCK YOU
5352 days 2 hours ago
pablito
I think you're both here in the F2 for very different reasons. First off, one of you is male, one of you is female. Now that's out of the way, you both had very different journeys here. One of you has consistently been near the top and has done extremely well in both creativity, humour and drunkenness. The other one of you didn't really show up to the game until the strategy part came in.

Both of you have talked to me a lot through this game, and I appreciate that a lot. Furthermore, I've known you both for a long time, since March. But this game isn't about what happened in the past, it's about what happened in here.

Kaffreya - you really didn't take this game seriously in the beginning and could've easily been bounced in the first two chavllenges. Luckily for you, you were saved and you really took it to heart and improved. However, I'm not sure you've really gotten what "chav" really is. Luz Chavita in the first chavllenge really wasn't chav at all. But I did have to help you come up with the chav name - and it did help your image. But I've seen that you put a lot of dedication in this final chavllenge, and that's why you're still here.

BlueStar - it was clear you were a top contender from the start. With your great pictures and your cutthroat style, you've avoided deliberation every single time. You've been dedicated to the game completely and you know what a chav really is. You know me too well, and I know you've been here for me throughout. You may have even turned me onto sambuca :U

Both of you deserve to win for very different reasons. But for the sake of playing a group game, I should award a winner, because it would cheapen the game overall if I didn't.
5352 days 2 hours ago
pablito
If there's any last words you want to say before I award a winner, please make your plea now.
5352 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
Im not goona make a plea...
Just know Ifly!! <3
Good luck marty
5352 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
gonna * dammit
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
Pablito I have said all I can say, the ball is in your court.  I love you.
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
*Stands in my Burberry beyonce suit next to Bluestar who is wearing rags*
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
Actually let me say something
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
I have worked my ass off in this game, I believe the performance in the most crucial part of the game should overshadow anything in the first part.
5352 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
ew... I take my good luck back :|
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
I put my all in the parts where it counted so if I lose because of "slacking" in the first rounds then i'll take it, but I definitely didn't lose because BlueStar out performed me in the later rounds.  Thank you :)
5352 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
*rolls eyes*
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
I never wanted your good luck BlueStar :)  Take it and shove it up your ass.. last time I checked Chav's were gangsters who were rude.. I don't think they would tell fellow competitors Good Luck.  How "unchav" of you.
5352 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
You rolling your eyes like you heard it all before.  Bitch you need to learn something.

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!