This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seventh Chavllenge: The chav within

Topic » Seventh Chavllenge: The chav..

5340 days 4 hours ago
pablito
This last chavllenge will require you to look back on your journey as my chav lover. You have about three days to complete it. Just write a story about you and me being chav lovers. Feel free to talk about how you were able to progress as a chav. Pictures are welcome.

Best story wins. Post in here. No deadline extensions permitted. No length requirement or maximum. As long as you write it yourself.
5339 days 12 hours ago
TheGreatXL
When I first came into this game, I admit, I was a fake chav. I mean, the only thing I knew that that Chavs were the British equivalent to rednecks. But having met you and partaking in the challenges of this game, I realize it's more than just a lifestyle. It's a life. A life of being cowardly to outsmart your opponents. A life of dumpster diving for clothing that most people throw out on a daily basis.

I can see our chavvy apartment now. We'll have "I Hate Lily Allen" posters all over it. And let's be honest, we'll have great 'romantic' times together because chavs are more creative than anyone else.

So if you pick me, I promise that I'll leave you Breathless, because from day one I've always said, That's My Goal. :)
5339 days 8 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Yo Pabs.  It's me, Crystal! I have to admit that I was always a chav, always stylin, always so freakin' cool, always so hot... People would just stare at me cuz they be jealous.  So I knew my shit nevah stank.
Once, someone told me they be staring at me cuz I was trashy... and i was like HELLLZ NO, that is what I call jealousy.
Anywayz....
Yes I have been a chav my whole life but sometimes when 2 people meet they just become one soul together.  I truly believe that is what we have.  You got some chav that I need in me, both figuratively and physcially.
Throughout this process, I have learned that I can't take on the world by storm alone, I need a hot sexy chav to run wild with. Together we balance each other out. We can style each others hair, we are two pieces of a puzzle that fit so well together.  Without these chavllenges, I don't think I woulda realized that you were the perfect chav for me and more importantly that I am the perfect chav for you.

I mean no offense but just because some people got POV in a game of luck does not mean they are for you. You gotta look at their hair and nails and their lack of values before you can appropriately select your chav. It is more of a feeling that you get when look into their eyes instead of stats in some chavllenge.  I mean im sure the other contestants want you, but they want you for the wrong reasons.  For that, im gonna pop a cap in their asses. I will forever have your back... let that be known.
You
Are
My
Soulmate
5338 days 8 hours ago
BlueStar
I proper knew a luved ya Pabs from the very first time you pulled up owtside ma crib in that sik car!! Yu luked wel fit!  http://i36.tinypic.com/256rygg.jpg   
4rm that moment I new yu was the 1 for me, we can be perfect togeva. So I sed 2 ma mate Chelsea, dat I wud do nethin to make yu lv me! N i ave... I joined this game, Iv sung songs for ya http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/c110aecd0  I got smashed owt ma head evry nite off JD n coke, nt forgettin I risked gettin a crim record by dedicating the lamp post owtside me house to you http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2420/2101500844_34ed770eef.jpg?v=0

I even did some research on ma Uncle Bub's pc on how 2 be a proper chav.. luk

Ur so sexy pablito.. I ope you choose me nd we can live the gud life, gettin pissed nd stoned evry night, I'll treat yu so good babe, none of dem other chavs will giv you wat I will. I fink we are soulmates, I got u dis ring to show u how much I care bout ya, its not an engagement ring or nuffin but its a bitta bling to remind you of me! http://i34.tinypic.com/rs7920.jpg

I can see our future now, we will be like Posh and Becks only well better.. http://i34.tinypic.com/b96iiq.jpg 

oh and babe... I gotz to tel ya that baby #1 is on the way.. its a girl and we callin er Mercedes cos we conceived her in a car, know it was only my fiesta but we can pretend innit!

<3 ChardZ n PabZ 4eva <3
5338 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
Pablito, the finish line is in sight and I now believe I can win this shit more than ever.  The road to get here has been a bumpy one and I think we can both agree on that.  I had to go through a lot of people to get where I am now.  I wasn't afraid to get into a screaming match for my man and everyone still remaining can co-sign that shit..  how can we forget my infamous fight with Loosens when she accused me of liking girls?

*Flashback Music*
Loosens: For you sit at your computer and LIE to Pablito...
Luz Chavita: Honey, lets-
Loosens: LET'S REWIND THE TAPES!

Loosens: *Confessional* If I walk by a chick and she's being fake, I'm gonna call her out.

Loosens: Tell him how you said you wanted to be wif a woman

JJJJ: *Confessional* Luz Chavita wuz havin a little intimate moment with Pablito, and Loosens was like... NAH, she don't want you. She want all us. She's a lesbian.

Loosens: JUST A MINUTE AGO SHE WAS ALL "YOU'RE BICURIOUS? OH IM BICURIOUS!"
Luz Chavita: HATURRRR.
*Pablito walks away*

Luz Chavita: Time to get this shit poppin. YOU'RE LUCKY.
Loosens: Don't deny it
Luz Chavita: I AINT EVA GONNA DENY CAUSE GUESS WHAT? R E A L BITCH, I'M REAL. AND IMMA ADMIT IT RIGHT IN FRONT. THAT 95% OF MEN WILL LOVE THEY WOMAN TO BE WIT ANOTHER WOMAN WUT THEN BITCH? *smashes glass*

Luz Chavita: *Confessional* I did say something consisting of lesbianism but i didn't say I was like *A LESBIAN*

*Luz Chavita gets in Loosen's face*

Luz Chavita: TUCH MY HAND WHILE IT'S IN YO FACE.
Loosens: WHATEVER, SWEETIE
Luz Chavita: *TALK TO THE HAND MOVE* WHOA, LIKE I SAID, TUCH MY HAND WHILE IT'S IN YO FACE.
Loosens: Pablito don't even want you.
Luz Chavita: I'M LUZ, BITCH. YOU LUCKY I CAN'T TUCH YOU. KEEP IT UP HO, CAUSE IF YOU DO IT AGAIN, *motions to wine glass* BITCH THIS GLASS IS GOIN IN YA EYE. I'm not gonna threaten you, but if you come at me like that again, I GUESS IMMA BE ELIMINATED... Bitch!

Lets not forget the fight with JJJJ....

*Flashback*

*JJJJ hides under the covers while shit talking*
JJJJ: If I got somethin to say to you Imma say it to your face
Luz Chavita: *bug eyes* I AINT NO FUCKIN PUNK AND IF ANYBODY GOT SHIT TO SAY TO ME, LET ME KNOW RIGHT MUTHAFUCKIN NOW.

*Luz Chavita storms off*

JJJJ: I swear to god IF IMMA ARGUE WIT HER IMMA SOCK THAT BITCH

*Luz Chavita pops back out*

Luz Chavita: I KNOW YOU AINT SAID YOU GONNA SOCK ME. I HEARD SOMEBODY SAY IMMA SOCK HER ASS. I *KNOW* YOU AINT BOUT TO SOCK MY FUCKIN ASS. *takes off Burberry hat* I KNOW YOU AINT BOUT TO SOCK MY MOTHAFUCKIN ASS.
JJJJ: You're right cuz it's AGAINST THE RULES!
Luz Chavita: IT AINT BOUT THE RULES. IF I WALK OUT THESE DOORS, AND YOU TALKIN BOUT WHO YOU GONNA SOCK, I AINT NO FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH. CORRECT THAT SHIT. RECONSIDER WHO YOU GON' SOCK. REAL BITCHES DON'T SAY WHAT THEY GONNA DO THEY DO DAT SHIT. AND I'M A REAL MOTHAFUCKIN BITCH.

*hours later Luz Chavita is taking to Faffy*
Luz Chavita: And she was like OH, IMMA SOCK THAT BITCH. I was like, WHO THE FUCK YOU GONNA SOCK?

*cut to JJJJ talking to Chrissyhill*
JJJJ: I was like whyse you hatin on me bitch? You mad that I'm darker than you??

*cut to Luz Chavita/Faffy*
Luz Chavita: *getting ready for bed* AND I'M FUCKIN WALKIN OUT THE ROOM AND I WAS IN YO FUCKIN FACE FOR 40-50 FUCKIN MINUTES. IF YOU SAY YOU GONNA DO SHIT DO IT. DO SOME SHIT I WISH A BITCH WOULD.

*cut to JJJJ*
JJJJ: I will fuck you up verbally. I WILL VERBALLY *FUCK* you up.

*cut to Luz Chavita*
Luz Chavita: I actually pulled up my hair and got her in face and said WHO YOU GON SOCK? WHO YOU GON SOCK?

These bitches in this house have no idea who the fuck they're messing with..  take my fight with Chrissyhill for example.. that bitch needs to know her fucking place

*Flashback*

*Chrissyhill is straightening her weave*
*Luz Chavita skips into the bathroom*

Luz Chavita: Chrissy, I need to talk to
5338 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
Luz Chavita: Chrissy, I need to talk to you. It's like you always wanna call somebody else on their shit.

Chrissyhill: *Confessional* So, we start screaming. I tell him he's a bobblehead and he looks very ugly.

*cut to Luz Chavita and Chrissyhill in eachothers faces*

Luz Chavita: *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *picks up hair curler* AND YOU LOOK LIKE A *MAN*

*Chrissyhill faces mirror as Luz Chavita bounces around her*
Chrissy: GET OUT MAH FACE.

Luz Chavita: *Confessional* Big Pabs comes in to seperate us. All of a sudden her chops get bigger. WAH. WAH. WAH.

Kaffreya: FUCK YOU AND YO MOMMA.
Chrissyhill: WUTCHU GON DO?
Luz Chavita: YOU SO FAKE.

Luz Chavita: *skips off into the other room* ^_^ I RUINED YOUR DATE! HAVE FUN!

I thought my fights in the house couldn't have been any worse but then came the night you eliminated Oleary,  I swear I was going to cut a bitch..

*Flashback*

*Oleary hugs Bluestar*
Bluestar: Be the bigger person.

Luz Chavita: Buh bye ^_^.
Oleary: Actually I can slap the shit out of you right now.
Luz Chavita: *hands up in the air* DO IT. SLAP ME BETCH.

*Oleary quickly spits and makes a sharp turn around*
Luz Chavita: WHO- *lunges forward and pushes Oleary into the camera*

Luz Chavita: YOU MUTHAFUCKIN WHORE. YOU MUTHAFUCKA YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME DID YOU SEE THAT BITCH? FUCKIN SPIT IN MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE. BITCH I WILL TAKE YOU OUT.

Luz Chavita: *Confessional* Because Im staying in the house and you're eliminated you're gonna... SPIT in my hair.

Luz Chavita: NAH HE SPIT IN MY FACE. I DONT PLAY DAT SHIT.

Pablito: Dat was fucked up. I dont want nobody spittin in my face.

*Luz Chavita tries to run past Pablito*
Luz Chavita: No wait a minute cuz she got my chin- SO IM GONNA WHOOP DAT BITCH'S ASS AND I MEAN IT.

*Pablito holds him back*
Luz Chavita: DAT BITCH BREFF STANK TOO I SMELL IT.

Luz Chavita: *Confessional* HIS BREFF SMELLED LIKE STRAIGHT UP SHIT. IT SMELLED LIKE A TOILET FULL OF NASTY ASS SHIT, OKAY?

Pablito: Stay where you at, okay? Getcha clock...
Luz Chavita: Thanks but I WANNA GO WHOOP DAT BITCH ASS RIGHT NOW.

Pablito: Lemme tell you this, for him, spittin in yo face-
Luz Chavita: FANX *starts to walk away*
Pablito: Um, nope!

Luz Chavita: *Confessional* This is a situation Imma have to put on the backburner. But it's nawt over - RECORD THAT *PLEASE*.

(For the record, that bitch is getting his ass beat at the reunion and you can believe that shit)

I have endured so much and all I have is one ceremony to go.  One ceremony until you are mine.  Now I could sit here and talk about all the things we have been through together but I feel like you know all that.  You know how I feel about you Pablito, and I can't say it enough.  I think we are a perfect fit, the perfect couple... I mean at this point all I really have to say can be heard in the file below..

http://www.zshare.net/download/6603498648d1f593/

I love you Pabs<3
5337 days 9 hours ago
oleary91
:D lmao
5337 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
Zomg!
I was jus readin dis shite dat luz chavita jus posded.
Its rite dreck eet is.
Cos lemme tell yu sumfin. Ah started dis journee as a small gurl in da outskurtz of Kabul. Der ah made da covah of time magazine.
Da world knew me fo ma green eyez. Pabs saw dat covah, and paid fo my journee to da UK.
Howeva, dat chavmasta pabs was not livin unda da unyon jak at da time. Wiffout a good influenss, ah leff school during year 8 and turned to mah frenns to ejucate me: Cherri Lamrini ma BCFF. She tole me awl bout da lifestyle of da chavs. Wile sippin on are lambrinis at da local tube stashun, makin fun of da mingers, I spotted mah one and onlee. Not da ghost of Patrick Swayze...doh dat shite wud be rite gud fo ma fantom luvin. No, it wuz pabs!
We went out to da pubz, drank, smoked, and made luvin on a staind machress unda a motaway. Bliss!
Howeva, dat pabs leff me wen I missed ma period. Hart broke, ah turned to mah ole fren Lambrini. She's awlwaz dare fo me. Not cherri, she gat her arse killed up in a bad game uv chicken. Ma fren wuz da bottle. Togeffa, lambrini and ah nursed pabz junya.
Wen pabz junya wuz born, he wuz blind, deff, and dum. Poh pabz junya, is now da mingiest babe in da UK.
Howeva, awl eez not lost. Ah wen to da shopz lass week, lookin fo sum baby gold chanes, an dere he wuz, Pabs...playin free card monty, an sellin fake gold chains from unda his track suit.
Our journee is long an hard pabs, but ah no yu wanna choose Fatima Faffy Ashraf. She let yu in unda hur burkha once, she let you in again.
An, jus lemme remind you of two wurdz: jihad & fatwa.
Dat luz chavita....she gettin da furst FATWA!
5337 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Now reading.

Judging to occur.
5337 days 3 hours ago
loosens
pablito i love kaffreya's kthx bye
5337 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Okay, right now I see a clear three that I really see more potential in than the others. So I'm gonna make the first set of eliminations right now.

The first person I want to eliminate is someone who put in a lot of good effort in the beginning, but was barely eliminated before and has slid on through since then. I really haven't seen the spark with this person in this game, even though I've seen it before. I was hoping for a lot more from him, but I'm jes not felling him no more. He wuz a chav fer my heart back when we played stahs togetha but I dun feel lyk he's ben a better match fer me than the othas in 'ere. Sorry TheGreatXL but yer not the chav for me. :( I still love ya, but I din't fell lyk ye really wuz showin me yer full love.

The second person I'm eliminating me wuz a top contenda in the beginnin. Probably someone I thought could win this all. But de problem with this person is that nuthin wuz better than this person's first chavllenge entry. Every since then I been felling lyk she wuz just tryin to skate by. Den during strategy games, she wuz being defensive and shootin herself instead of beating down bishes lyk i wunted her to. So Emmaleigh, CrYsTaL, Ill always luv ya, but yer not de chav fer me. That wuz the hardest eliminashun for me. But I want someone who showed me everyting and kept me making me feel all speshul, and I wuzn't gettin dat feelin no more.
5337 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Note: My choices were made based on this time of the game. You know how I feel about you guys before this game started :)
5337 days 2 hours ago
Kaffreya
Bye Greatxl and Emmaleigh
5337 days 2 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Honestly FuCk YoU.... u did some gay ass punk challenge when I wasnt here. If you think I was not dedicated you be wrong!
I was out at da clubz dancing crystal style
Im soooooo much better than you... you cant handle dis

XL... wanna bang?
5336 days 22 hours ago
TheGreatXL
I was eying you this entire time anyways, Crystal. We're so much hotter together than with him. Let's go make sweet chavvy music together, babe. <3
5336 days 11 hours ago
pablito
Third place - Ugh. So tough. This person was in daily contact with me during this entire game, but ugh, when it came to this game, I jes wuzn't felling the kumistry ye no? Ye wuz a favourite of mine, but ye jes wuzn't showin it 'ere, ye no? Ye put in so much effort for de firs chavllenge tho. Ye did all dis work on yer picshur an all dat. Ye 'ave been lyk real tuff, ye no? Ye 'ave been lyk de mos consisistent of all dese chavs. Ye were always dere for me. But I tink yer heart is elsewhere and it showed in dis game. Ye were deffo a top chav fer me, but I jes don tink ye deserve my heart. And dis hurts me cuz yer lyk one of my bes friends, but I don tink we can be chav luvvers. I'm so sorry cheznahuf, but prodding ye lyk every day wuzn't worthy of mah luv. Ye deffo earned the love of chavs, but ye dint earn the love of pabs.

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!