This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 22 - First Day of the Quest

Topic » Episode 22 - First Day of the..

1513 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
1513 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Here
1513 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
here sadly
1513 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1513 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Pieguy555
Here
1513 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here
1513 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here
1513 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
1513 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1513 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay hoes lets get to the first task
1513 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
RAVEN // CHALLENGE

— —  BATTERING RAM  — —

Players, your prize lies behind two solid oak gates, that can only be broken through with a Battering Ram. Working in teams, you’ll name items relating to a series of categories, which you will divide up between your members. The more items posted, the further you’ll push your mighty Battering Ram towards the gate and the prize beyond.

I will state four vague subject areas that the categories will be in, i.e. FOOD, HISTORY, TRANSPORT and RELIGION.
You will decide which team member will do each category from those subject areas.

I will then go through each subject area in turn round by round, mailing the full category to the chosen player, who must MAIL ME BACK related items in SEPARATE mails, within 2 minutes, SPELT correctly.
i.e. if it’s the FOOD subject area, the category could be ‘Name as many FRUITS as you can’.

Each valid related item given will take you one step closer to the gate with the Battering Ram. You need to go a total of 45 steps to break through the gate, so I’ll need 45 answers in total between all four categories that your team plays. If both teams break through in the same round, then it will be the first team to get in their 45th mail.

If after four rounds, neither team has reached 45, you will have to get further assistance to get to your total, through the use of spam tiebreaker.

On my go, you’ll have to get non-warriors to mail me -ASSISTS RED/BLUE TEAM-. Each valid mail will push you one step closer to the gate, and you must reach the 40 total.
For example, if you ended up on 39 after the four categories, you’d need 6 spam mails to break through the gate.

The first team to reach 45 and break through the gate – through categories or spam if required - will each win 3 rings. Each member of the losing team will forfeit a life.
1513 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
CORRECTION:

*On my go, you’ll have to get non-Crisis players
1513 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
The teams are your choice but if a decision cannot be reached I will have to Chatzy
1513 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
The first FOUR people to reach 40 and break through the gate – through categories or spam if required - will  win 3 rings. The last FOUR to cross will each lose a life.
1513 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
The first FOUR people to reach 40 and break through the gate – through categories or spam if required - will win 3 rings. The last FOUR to cross will each lose a life.
1513 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
First category is FILM. Get ready.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!