This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 22 - First Day of the Quest

Topic » Episode 22 - First Day of the..

1513 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kelly and James lose a life.
Everyone else claims zero rings.
1513 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
RAVEN // CHALLENGE

— —  TARGET RUN — —

It’s now time to test your skills of timing. A hanging mine will be released, and swing in front of a crossbow. When you think the target has reached the optimum position, you will fire to crossbow in an attempt to hit the target.

When you are head to play this challenge, contact me on Skype.

I will then send you a mail that states -MINE RELEASED-, and reveal a length of time it will take for it to land in the optimum position for the crossbow.

Using the mail timestamp and a clock, you will count for the length of time I have stated.
When you think we are at the stated target time, you will send me back a mail that says -FIRES CROSSBOW-.

If you manage to get that mail within 1 second either side of the specific target time (according to the timestamp in MY inbox), your arrow will hit the target and you’ll gain 1 gold ring. To confirm that is a target zone of just 3 seconds.

There will be 3 rounds, so three attempts to hit the mine, with a maximum gain of 3 rings if you succeed all three times.
Fail to hit the target at all in any of the three rounds, and you’ll lose a life.
1513 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Due at 5pm EST on Wednesday

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!