This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - Mission

Topic » Episode 3 - Mission

1868 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Here
1868 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
me looking at someone not showing up yet again...cute
1868 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
IM HERE
1868 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
HELLO
1868 days 16 hours ago
Eilish
oh ik who isnt showing up
1868 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
WHO ISNT
1868 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
suitman isn't showing
1868 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hi
1868 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
who is that
1868 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Stop the Flood »

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your next mission. Today you will compete in the statutory spam competition, which is a classically known competition about closing down polls.

Each team will get TWO polls opened on Tengaged, with the task of getting as FEW votes in each poll as possible. In order to do this, you need to get the polls CLOSED as soon as possible, before the other team achieve it.

To close the polls, there will be TWO online puzzle tasks to complete. All I need to close the polls, is for these tasks to be completed as instructed, screenshotted with a TENGAGED PROFILE in the shot, and then send to me via MAILS. (Alert me directly on Skype when you have submitted).

When you complete a task, the corresponding poll will be closed. Complete both to close both polls. Whilst some players attempt the tasks, others should be spamming the ENEMY pols, ensuring they get as many votes in theirs whilst the polls are open.

After all four are closed, the team with the LEAST combined number of votes on both their polls will be immune from the Gauntlet, and get to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.
1868 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
IM RIGHT HERE
1868 days 16 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Here
1868 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The saviors are ready to go
1868 days 16 hours ago
Eilish
titans are ready

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!