This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - Mission

Topic » Episode 1 - Mission

1870 days 18 hours ago
cswaggerr
here
1870 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
1870 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
“Christian_
okay lets be real the biggest shock of the season is spinner actually showing up to something”

It’s true
1870 days 18 hours ago
opslove
Lmao
1870 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
so who's on my team
1870 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e53b424fe50790c7bad4b0ed88799f4/tumblr_pjqhelzUfO1urkm70o1_500.gif
1870 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://www.thesarcasticblonde.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/tumblr_oswl49EZvr1vrjwbvo7_500.gif
1870 days 18 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Here
1870 days 18 hours ago
jman96
lets play
1870 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1870 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay heres we go.
1870 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Battle Stations »

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your first mission in this game of Gauntlet. Today each team will be tasked with defending three battle stations, whilst simultaneously trying to attack the opposing teams three battle stations.

Here’s how it works. Each team gets three forums in the group known as their “battle stations”, resulting in six forums in total. You will have to spread your team’s forces across the stations so that some are defending your own stations, and others are attacking the oppositions stations.

To -ATTACK- an opposing team’s battle station, ONE single person in the team must say the following in separate posts in this order:
*LAUCHES OFFENSIVE*
*RAMS DOWN DOOR*
*PUSHES GUARD*
*RINGS BELL*

- Only one person is allowed to attack a particular battle station at a time. There cannot be two or more people from the team trying to attack the same station at the same time. The sole attacker at that moment must attempt to get in all four posts alone. The next attacker can go as soon as the previous attacker finishes or is blocked.
- Furthermore, you cannot attack the same station yourself back to back. Someone else must go after you before you can attack again.
- You will score with each successful attack where you are not successfully intercepted by two defenders.

To -DEFEND- your own battle station from an attacker, TWO people in the team must both say the following post WITHIN an attacker’s 1st and 4th posts:
»DEFENDS STATION«

- It must be two separate people who attempt to block an attacker, the same person cannot just post it twice.
- To stop the attacker, BOTH defenders must have their post between the *LAUNCHES OFFENSIVE* and *RINGS BELL* posts of an attacker. If none or only one defender gets the post in on time, the attacker is successful and scores for their team.
- Unlike attackers, you are allowed to defend in back to back attacks on the same station, as many times as you like. If you so wish, you may just repeatedly send the defend post, but you must ensure your posts still alternate with another defender.

There will be a total of three rounds lasting 2 minutes, in which your goal is to simply get as many successful attacks on opposition stations as possible without being blocked. You’ll score one team point for each.

If I spot anyone transgressing from the rules as posted above during my motoring of the six forums, they will be blocked from posting for the rest of the round. I will only block those which I spot with my own eyes so do not come screaming to me with your eViDeNcE sCrEeNsHoTs.

The team with the most points will be immune from the Gauntlet, and gets to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.
1870 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
im a fucking trendsetter kiss the ring bitches
1870 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
That's a lot of work.
1870 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Speed welp

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!