This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1931 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
Hi Jurors!

Fun Fact: You are the only three castaways that didn't vote me out in my elimination! (Andrea was on Exile and Jayson vote cached!)

So seeing you three make finals gives my heart  an insurmountable amount of joy! :)

I know this Jury is going to rip into you guys tonight so I'd just like you guys to keep in mind how hard it was to get here and you should be proud!

Now that I have the nice stuff out of the way. I'd like to ask you guys two questions.

Many jurys in Survivors across Tengaged and in real life tend to forget the Pre-Merge game that each of the finalist was involved with in some way or another. I'd like each of you guys to reflect  and choose on what was the most impactful moment of the Pre-Merge that helped to ensure your success to get to the Final Three. It doesn't necessarily need to be something you THOUGHT of but moreso an event or action that benefited you immensely in the long-run.

My second question is cute, just rank the Jurors based on gameplay!

Don't forget that the Secret Temple apps are still open with almost guaranteed casting for applicants.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl.
1931 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
I'll give you my jury vote if you refuse to answer rawr121's questions
1931 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
:3
1931 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Ben:

James – Personally, you talked to me the most out of the final three.  You’re very likable and a very kind person who is also my grandson.  Should I automatically be inclined to voting you?  Probably.  However, that is not the case tonight.  You’re going to have to earn my vote despite you being likely are the front-runner.  My question is simply to explain three instances on how you used your intelligence to further yourself in the game?  I’d also like to hear at least one instant in which you were self-aware as well.

1. The one day merge. This was following the AJ vote off. I managed to get in with the people who didn't vote him off (your tribe), and that built some key trust I was able to expand on come merge phase. Equally I kept discreet about it, meaning that the following round I couldn't be targeted for flipping. Others from my tribe DID find out, and I did have some involvement in explaining how it came about, but I never outrightly said it. And ultimately the person who DID leak to my tribe the vote was Alan first, was close to leaving the next tribal.

2. Who I told information to. May sound simple and basic, but I distributed my information quite lowkey, I was able to use it as forms of trust building, whilst equally sitting me comfortably with both sides. This was reciprocated, and a key example was it leading to one of the strongest duos of this season, consisting of Mike and myself, as we had the ability to ultimately determine who would leave some rounds, as the ultimate 2 in the middle.

3. Another reasonably simple, but significant. Playing the middle. Me being in the middle helped a LOT. It meant I could know always who, if anyone, was targeting me. For example, my only failure of information spreading, I told LQ that Leah was perhaps going to be the vote at Oli's boot. This then got passed to Anthony, who told me, enabling me to cover myself with every other person in the game, by reassuring we were chill. Me being a part of trying to condense the numbers on either side to being even, ensured I was a number people NEEDED each round. With this I could find out either vote, straight up reject a vote if necessary. I wasn't big up flashy pushing any vote, generally, as I didn't want it to get back to the side I wasn't voting with, allowing me still stay strong with almost the entire cast throughout.

I apologise if anything I've said is confusing, and can rephrase tomorrow, quite tired but wanting to supply answers quickly, with decent quality hahah. :)
1931 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
oh sagar you are such a funny guy! xD xD xD
1931 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Sagar as much as I would love the easy option of getting your vote I’m gonna answers anthony’s first question! It’s very simple two moments were impactful for me when my original tribal Alain W on Maekel left me out of the vote causing me to become closer to Andrea and mike! And secondly when that alliance again left me out with mutiny! Thes two events forged my path to get here tonight! It pretty much made me not fully trust them! Some the trust sort of cemback with Ben but others I never truly got over it
1931 days 19 hours ago
J2999
LusciousLips5
But James this is where I struggle with you because you said you wanted me and Leah you said that to me I didn’t bring it up to you! So were you lying to me or are you lying currently to save your loyal game

It's the game. Having multiple scenarios for a final 3 allowed me to get in stronger connections with people. At early merge I cannot predict what I'll be doing 10 rounds later and be expected to stick with it 100%. I did want Mike at Final 3, because like I've said we played a similar game, regarding being in the middle. You and Leah were the prime reason I was at risk come merge, due to you telling Leah what I said about getting him out, despite all minority agreeing.

It did light a fire under my arse, and boosted me to go even harder, though.
1931 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Listing the jurors I’m not gonna do becuase you all have pros and cons and who am the one to judge! youse aren’t here to be judged I’m the one in the hot seat tonight so I hope that’s okay with you Anthony!
1931 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
@James

I just need an instance where you were self-aware and that will be all.
1931 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
James for me you didn’t go hard enough or even at all to save mike! Mike messgaed my dms to save himself a bout a thousand times you stayed quiet while you know he was heading out the door
1931 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Okay in all seriousness I don't know if I have any meaningful questions that would actually affect my jury vote, I could ask u some bullshit like compare each juror to a popsicle flavor but I wont waste your time

Congrats to all 3 of you, although I kinda struggled with all of you at some point and i am not exactly BLOWN away by any of ur journeys to the end, I think u are all pleasant people who deserve f3 and deserve credit for that kisses to you all and remember Secret Temple apps are still open with almost guaranteed casting for applicants.
1931 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Prediction Sagar wins Secret Temple
1931 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
@Sagar

Deal.
1931 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
One more question for you three!

Compare each Juror to a Popsicle Flavor! <3 teehee
1931 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Lmaooooo haah thank you Sagar <3 I appreciate that. Lemme know if you still want me to not answer Anthonys question

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!