This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1917 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I'd like you to know it was a partnership. He and I saw eye to eye on the game so we worked together. We collaborated on skype call and texts alot. I wasn't his puppet. And we were only on Anasco and Concordia. Moreover on the Andrea puppet, she went out of her way to save me. From that we continued to build a bond. I didn't do what Andrea suggested a lot of the time but she and I didn't hate one another for it. Therefore, I wasn't a puppet and still maintained relationships when I went a different route then what someone told me to do.
1917 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Oh didn’t see the rest of your question Felix! So Leah is gone along with Ben I’m assuming, or would it be Jayson? I do think I would be in a very similar situation I think my relationships with the likes of yourself Ben and John would of kept me far out of my ‘stupid alliance’ and I know by that time crack would begin to show! Different members of your allaince expressed who were threats within their own group so come final 7/6 , I would use my free agent status and playing down my winning capabilities to hopefully propel me to final 3
1917 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
Apply for the Secret Temple!
1917 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
If anyone has more questions message me on Skype or tg mails and I’ll answer them when I get up
1917 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
oops sorry i meant to say congrats you three!! my questions coming later
1917 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
^^^ I wasnt along w/ Ben at this time. I aligned with Jayson once Anthony left.
1917 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Felix:

James, yeah I'm probably gonna be voting for you while secretly hoping LeQuisha wins but I want you to make me feel thrilled to vote for you and I also want you to explain the rationale behind not throwing a vote on Ben and making it a 2-2-1 vote when I left so you could have two alliances of three and you and mike in the middle. It would have made your road to finals a lot easier and it would have also made me respect your game a whole lot more.

a KEY reason behind not doing that was because I didn't want to risk it just all round not working, considering I knew I wasn't going to be online for vote reveal (though ultimately I was as it was an hour later :x )

And I didn't want to risk losing loyalty with Ben, when I knew he was one of my closest allies at that point, and someone who had my back fully.

I felt like the side I voted with were on edge about me, so not risking a revote at all kinda gave a reassurance that I was with them, I suppose
1917 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
So for me here is how I feel
Lq you kind of followed andrea all game
Leah, you just kind of did whatever
And James you are kind of oblivious and could win immunity and that’s prob u r here
This is just drunk me talking and I’m sorry and this is just from my perspective

Can any of you tell me something y’all did that was actually your idea and pushed; something that got you here
1917 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Lq you kind of followed andrea all game

Yes Jayson I did work with Andrea closely for very much, if not, a lot of the game but I made sure my voice was heard and if not took matters into my own hands! For example I had a very close partnership with Ben for most of merge! When Ben became prime target I did all I could to divert that target when it didn’t work I took matters into my own hands and I told Ben he was in danger saving him for going home! And guess what our target was shifted!

I did have a lot of social bonds with people I was telling people little bits of information where they thought they could a) trust me or b) use me to their advantage! To me both were bonuses!

Also when it came to voting Ben off till ftc Andrea wasn’t here Andrea didn’t push anyhting that was all my doing from voting you, to mike, to Andrea all came from Lequsiha!
1917 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Jayson:

Can any of you tell me something y’all did that was actually your idea and pushed; something that got you here

Honestly, unlike the other 2, my game does revolve around playing in the middle. The main thing that was really my choice was which side I was going to side with for the round, assessing the repercussion if I voted either way, whilst considering my relationship with the vote.

Being the minority most the time DID mean I didn't have the most say, though to an extent I had relatively decent involvement in the majority of votes, as people banked on my vote some rounds, and therefore ensured I was content with the vote.

And I do not think I solely relied on immunity. I only won 3. I DO think I won when was crucial, I didn't overplay them, allowing my social bonds to be shown round to round.
1917 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
@Jayson

Hi.
My ideas/moves in the game.
- Started my game w/ Anthony Day One
- Pushed hard for the Julian vote to happen (not quite as loud as Ben tho lol)
- Constantly dance through multiple alliances. Anthony. The Weaves, Nick B. The Four Whores, etc.
- Never got personally rude w, anyone
- Went to 7 pre-merge tribals / Got 13 votes / Still here lolz
- Silently been planning a F3 w James n LeQuisha for awhile

In all, I did whatever best suited me because I lost my allies. Similar to James, I just didnt post a sad gif of Eddie every time they got voted out. I had to forge new relationships and because I wasn't a dick/recluse I was able to get around to building trust w people. If you know Game of Thrones I had to be like Varys and do whatever was going to keep me here. Because I was constantly a target for some reason. Those votes scared me but motivated me to work behind the scenes and be quiet.
1917 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Also, played and Idol correctly on myself. Even though it was indeed just 1 vote. I wouldve been caught in a tie and would've gone home on the revote.
1917 days 22 hours ago
J2999
I didn't JUST post a sad gif of Eddie?

I DID then discuss what happened, and how to build on it next round, ensuring my own safety, as well as allies?

I was constantly strategising, I spent about 10 hours on call with Mike during merge, discussing game, spent a couple hours with Anthony, Ben and Sagar too.

I never just settled for an exit and a sad gif of Eddie.
1917 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I didn't say that u didn't do those things James lmao... I just said that I didn't do that when I lost my allies.
1917 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
James can I ask you a question was mike ever in your ideal final 3 scenario because even tho me you and mike had a final 3 deal very early one in merge you told me at finale me and Leah were your ideal final 3! You let me do you dirty work getting mike out while you looked like the ‘loyal’ ally when in reality you never wanted him there!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!