This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1917 days 17 hours ago
J2999
LusciousLips5
James can I ask you a question was mike ever in your ideal final 3 scenario because even tho me you and mike had a final 3 deal very early one in merge you told me at finale me and Leah were your ideal final 3! You let me do you dirty work getting mike out while you looked like the ‘loyal’ ally when in reality you never wanted him there!

Oh Mike CAN agree to this. Early merge, him and I were NOT in the best position, still kinda fresh out of him voting me.

Surrounding Anthony's vote (like before and after) was when I properly figured Mike was my end guy. I DID want to go as far with Mike as possible, out of respect and loyalty, when we did play basically the entire game together, like we knew what each other were always doing, excluding Anthony's vote, though Mike had said initially he was voting Anthony so he did kinda let me know.
1917 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Idk did ever occur to you that maybe some ppl just aren't scumbags and are good allies
1917 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
And can Ik why I was a jury threat even though Ik I was. I was fucking fierce all game. Started from the bottom now I was fucking here
1917 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So my question is was mike in your perfect secenrio ever going to final 3 with you? Just because you really rest on your loyalty this game but your biggest ally was never seeing ftc?
1917 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
^^ It's literally why we had to get rid of u
We didnt stand a chance so we hadda rise up
1917 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Jayson you were extremely fierce throughout! And mike James was such a good ally but plotted against you and let me take the blame, to me that’s not a good ally but then again a lot of people don’t think i was one so...
1917 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
You know some people wear Sketchers… some wear Nike… others are just homeless and don’t wear shoes in general.  When looking at this final three it seems as if each of you only has one sketcher on while the other foot has nothing on it.  In that case, my vote is very much open tonight.

James – Personally, you talked to me the most out of the final three.  You’re very likable and a very kind person who is also my grandson.  Should I automatically be inclined to voting you?  Probably.  However, that is not the case tonight.  You’re going to have to earn my vote despite you being likely are the front-runner.  My question is simply to explain three instances on how you used your intelligence to further yourself in the game?  I’d also like to hear at least one instant in which you were self-aware as well.

Leah – In my eyes you did have to maneuver more than the other two finalists.  Whether it was the idiocy of others keeping you around or your own skills.  That is impressive at the end of the day and I knew you’d be a pain in my side come to the later votes (I wanted you to go at 11th).  So well done for outlasting me.  However, I think we both know your social game wasn’t the best and in fact, could be deemed as one of if not the worst.  Especially, last night you gave me some false hope which I get you to want to blindside me (still not your best moment).  However, with please name at least two social plays you made that was outside of your alliance and how it got you further in the game?

LeQuisha – I’ve got no beef with you and to be honest your game is the most well-rounded of the finalists.  Our relationship revolved around trying to look after each other and well you are calling me fake on a few occasions in public.  I felt that was a bit hypocritical judging you were pretty fake at times as well.  However, I look back to my boot and I’m like damn LQ let someone in the minority get to the end in James who is a comp beast over an old man.  If you answer this question effectively, I’ll be more inclined to vote you.  I want you to justify my boot and why it was smarter to get rid of me than James when the duo of Mike and James were comp beasts?  Were you following Andrea’s agenda on this vote or was this what you wanted to happen because I heard from people you wanted to protect me?

At the end of the day, this was a horrid season.  However, the three of you got to the end and one of you will ultimately be the winner.  Somebody is going to have to earn their second shoe because it’s not going to be a charitable donation.
1917 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Idrc what James did or said bc in the end he didn't vote me out so I don't really care.
1917 days 16 hours ago
J2999
LusciousLips5
So my question is was mike in your perfect secenrio ever going to final 3 with you? Just because you really rest on your loyalty this game but your biggest ally was never seeing ftc?

Yes. Because I believe I should have at least stood a chance against him, and had I lost to him he was a very deserved winner, not saying we aren't, just saying he was.
1917 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha – I’ve got no beef with you and to be honest your game is the most well-rounded of the finalists.  Our relationship revolved around trying to look after each other and well you are calling me fake on a few occasions in public.  I felt that was a bit hypocritical judging you were pretty fake at times as well.  However, I look back to my boot and I’m like damn LQ let someone in the minority get to the end in James who is a comp beast over an old man.  If you answer this question effectively, I’ll be more inclined to vote you.  I want you to justify my boot and why it was smarter to get rid of me than James when the duo of Mike and James were comp beasts?  Were you following Andrea’s agenda on this vote or was this what you wanted to happen because I heard from people you wanted to protect me?

Firstly my perception on voting you over James was off, in my eyes I thought you were gonna be a bigger threat than James in ftc! Yes I was very much trying to protect you but when I looked at numbers I had 4 votes garunteed to get you out, if I voted Jayson with you I wasn’t sure mike and James wouldn’t take you to the end! And I was right you were extremely close with both! So in my head I didn’t think I would have the votes later on the take you out! To me this was my only chance and if Jayson went I know andrea and Leah would of turned on me! Andrea wasn’t going to be present at finale so I wouldn’t have to contend with Andrea so I knew comong into the finale that THIS was my chance to blindsided the ‘weaves’ as we were dubbed! Not early on with yourself
1917 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
But James this is where I struggle with you because you said you wanted me and Leah you said that to me I didn’t bring it up to you! So were you lying to me or are you lying currently to save your loyal game
1917 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Why the fuck do you care so much.

Even if James was playing me the whole time I really don't even give a fuck bc I almost fucked him over for 15th.

My jury vote isn't going to change you're literally wasting your own time.
1917 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
The Secret Temple apps are still open with almost guaranteed casting for applicants.
1917 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
My not trying to change your vote mike but I am trying to show that James’ whole play on loyalty isn’t as golden as it may look! I’m not the one sitting here saying I was loyal to all my allies because I most definitely wasn’t! Hap-hazard and cutthroat yes but I’m owning my game and flaws for what they are! I’m just pointing out that if James was so loyal to you why didn’t he work harder to save you, why didn’t he pull me and go with our final 3? He wanted you gone he just didn’t want to get blood on his hands
1917 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
@ Ben

Hi - I appreciate your maturity. I'd like to first address that I wasn't trying to give false hope to muster up a "big movez" blindside. I truly apologize that it came off that way. There reason why I chatted with you the way I did was because I wanted to give to you what wasn't given to me. I was in your position many times this game and thought I was going home thousands of times especially due to the legitimacy of me ACTUALLY receiving vote after vote.
All throughout that time, I never had someone say to me 'be hopeful' 'keep trying' so that's what I was trying to give to you. Im not a malicious evil person so I apologize that it seemed like I was trying to be some mastermind. I don't play like that.

My Social Plays
- A Good First Impression as well as adapting to the right place and the right time. Throughout this game, I found myself constantly getting thrown into multiple skype chats. People would add me because they saw a good ally in me or needed another number, I wanted to be that number for them, instead of the boot. I was from the newbie tribe, willing to help, and wanting to stay in the game. So I danced with them and played into the view they saw me in. This is because I came onto the scene as a calm and level-headed player. This cast is STACKED and utterly terrified me on day one. Legendary players are in here and I was just a lil suitman survivor castaway tryna fit in. So I observed instead. I wouldn't attack ppl in the main chat. Only, make smaller comments. I wouldn't burn bridges before they were built. I waited for others to let me cross their bridge instead. In short, I tried to make myself likeable in the early stages so I could find a steady home/alliance within a brand new cast of strangers. It worked... but all those people I worked with got sent home.

- Not Getting Personal w People and Believing in my allies. I started this game in a 4 person alliance with Jack, Chance, and Anthony. One of them was the first boot. Another quit. And the one took 11th. On paper, I was not destined to be here tonight, but because I quickly played into new bonds like The Weaves, or the Four Whores, I would be a cheerleader in the chat and try to make everyone motivated or see in me in a fun light. Whether it was laughing at other peoples jokes or telling people that Im genuinely happy we're working together. And when I would disagree w someone's strategy or vote differently than the given alliance, I wouldn't let it tarnish the bond we had forged. There is no point in ending things terribly. Andrea and I didnt vote the same. James and I voted for EACHOTHER and the bond is still there. Even when Oli told me I would follow right after him, my response was "Well that isn't very nice" To not add fuel to the fire. I could tell he was upset and didn't want to lose hope on my own game let alone upset someone who was just blindsided.

Therefore, I initally had good bonds with people I believed in but they got sent home and by the time I had to make new ones it already early merged so that was an uphill battle so I understand why people didn't understand me socially. But few in the late stages of the game do, Jayson, Andrea, LeQuisha, and James, do.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!