This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 - Immunity Challenge

Topic » Episode 7 - Immunity Challenge

1926 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
If ya’ll want to throw immunity over here to me and help my invisible edit that would be appreciated
1926 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Panic Button »

In this tense competition, you will have to judge how long you think should take attempting a screenshot game, whilst attempting to get the highest score possible.

The task is simple. I will post a SINGLE classic arcade flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will FIRST eliminate the SLOWEST to submit via Tengaged Mail, regardless of their score, before then also eliminating the player with the LOWEST score.

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement.

The last player standing wins INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY.

In the event of any tie situation (or if only two players remain) a run-off head-to-head comp shall be played.

NOTE: Don’t forget to include your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot!
1926 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
let's get this loss a'cookin'!

https://i.redd.it/o5pxydbmg4hz.jpg
1926 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Okay I’m rdy
1926 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok ready I guess
1926 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
dont @ me with farrah moan like that ;(
1926 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
so how many rounds is this going?

youre eliminating the slowest person and the worst score every round?
1926 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
k
1926 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
lets go
1926 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Penis
1926 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
CharlieBibi
so how many rounds is this going?

youre eliminating the slowest person and the worst score every round?

yes 2 people out per round.
1926 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Everyone who plays in round 1 is in
1926 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
we submit in mails right?
1926 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
lets go

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!