This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 14 - Jury Vote

2293 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Let's welcome back the I Love Money Jury. It is now your job to VOID someone out of the game, leaving the final two to compete in this season's final challenge for victory.

Now it's time for a short Q and A session.

Jake, Joel and John - this is your chance to tell the Jury why you think you should NOT be voided by them, and instead why you deserve to be in the final two. Maybe you feel strongly that someone else SHOULD be voided?

Jurors - You may listen to their arguments and answer questions, but ultimately I need your vote to void by 4pm EST tomorrow in time for the final challenge. Remember, you are voting for who you want to VOID from the game out of Jake, Joel and John, crushing their chances at winning this game.

Take it away
2293 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
It's great to be back just as quickly as when I was voided
2293 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hello everyone.

I don’t think I should be voided. I have been loyal throughout this game except for two instances, those being the voidings of Kelly and Mike. I have played my heart out all game, only being in the vault final 5 and 4. I may not have been the biggest competition threat, but i worked my ass of socially and strategically. For the most part i stick by those i worked with from the beginning, and spoke to those i needed to to get myself where i am now. 

I do think i deserve finals based on my social connections through, but ultimately it’s up to y’all.
2293 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I always sucked at speeches, sorry for that mess.
2293 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
I might as well ask a question to all of you. Is there a move that you made in the game that got you to the end no matter how ruthless or small it may be?
2293 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I think that voting Kelly into the vault helped me get to where i am. That round changed my game, solidifying who i would generally work with for the rest. If i didn’t do that i don’t think i would have made it as far.
2293 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey guys! Admittedly, if you told me at the F8 that I’d even have a chance at being this far I’d tell you you’re high as shit. I have worked my tail off since having my allies picked off to get this far and I hope I do my diligence to prove that to you all tonight.

Let’s take this back to the very beginning of the game where I was one of the last couple of people picked. It was an uphill battle since then to prove that I was worthy of being kept by the majority of the green team. In the first two votes, I successfully integrated myself into the majority alliance by proving to be a loyal ally and a strong force in challenges. This allowed me to earn a premerge paymaster, eliminating Nick who would’ve undoubtedly been a threat in the long run, but also leverage essential relationships across the Gold Team, since I had a choice that elimination between 5 different people. The decision to void nick also gained the trust of my green team allies, making me the deciding vote after Jeremy and Joel threw challenges.

Having built a strong foundation really helped late premerge and early merge where despite being one of the stronger members from the OG green team, I was able to avoid the box until Kelly was voted out. The subsequent round I was unanimously in the bottom, but I believe it was the trusting mutual relationship I built with Jeremy that kept me that vote.After that point, I was truly by myself and needed to truly put up or shut up. Not only did I dominate all the challenges from that point on, but I was able to make decisions to improve my position. Eliminating Mike and JT were a couple of those decisions to improve my chances at winning subsequent PMs. Eliminating Ryan was the last decision that I think added value to my game. While Ryan may underestimate himself, I believe he was the last truly social powerhouse left. He avoided the bottom and Never hesitated to reach out before the bottom 3 was revealed

All in all, I know I earned my spot in this F3 and know I deserve a chance to compete for the title.

I’ll be answering any questions after I leave work at 6:30 including Ryan’s. Thanks guys and ask away!
2293 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
So with my game im not gonna sugarcoat it to make myself look like a strategic mastermind. I wasn’t.
However the way I played this game was completely intentional.
Obviously I saw that big threats throughout the game were getting picked off one by one, so I decided to play a pretty non existant game to make sure I wasn’t a target.
I never was.
Every time I was voted in the box post merge it was to fill a space to get rid of the actual target for the round. I was never really in actual danger once merge hit except that one challenge Jeremy went out.
I didn’t try in challenges, I had pretty much had to play the ‘weak player’ role to get here. It’s why I’ve stayed over people like Mike, JT, Ryan, Kelly.
My main connections in this game were probably Mike and Ryan as they had the majority of the influence on the post merge votes and targets.
Just how John had to win out challenges, I did the opposite, I ‘lost out’ on challenges.
I understand a lot of people won’t like my strategy but I guess I have to give my peice for some understanding.
Good luck John and Jake.
2293 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
Is there a move that you made in the game that got you to the end no matter how ruthless or small it may be?
I would say throwing the challenge at final 11. It ultimately meant that Kelly and John would not come in with numbers, or whoever stayed that round. I think it was an obvious move but still a good move that helped propel me further.
2293 days 19 hours ago
Jxhn
I might as well ask a question to all of you. Is there a move that you made in the game that got you to the end no matter how ruthless or small it may be?

I think what really helped me out this game was my ability to build trust with people who weren’t necessarily in my alliance or honestly on my side at all throughout the game. Most namely, Jeremy. Jeremy and I almost NEVER voted together and honestly I wouldn’t have been surprised if he voided my ass when he was PM. HOWEVER, I never lied to Jeremy and was pretty open with him about my intentions. If he was going into the bottom I told him that, if he has voting me, he told me straight up. Then when power was in his hands, he felt enough trust to broker a deal with me and keep me around over Tico, who was already used as a scapegoat in the box against major targets MULTIPLE times. I’d say my ability to build trust whether or not I kept that trust in the long run is what kept me safe in that one moment of jeopardy in the Bottom 3.
2293 days 15 hours ago
ticofernandez
John you were in minority after Andrea left congrats on winning the last 3 pay masters and taking out the 2 most likely to win in Ryan and mike I'm rooting for you but if the people you voided vote  bitter then you're prob the one leaving tonight.

Jake and Joel you both seemed to be pretty inactive and so was I so unfortunately we never talked I have nothing against either of you so gl to you both I'll be voting out whoever I think cared the least of u 2
2293 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
Thanks Tico!
2293 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm going to vote for Joel to leave
2293 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
im voting to void joel not because hes a fat retarded midget who should consider suicide but because hes actually the most annoying person to ever exist
2293 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Imma void Joel.

Sorry man I know your strategy of being UTR is great (I mean I used it a couple times so I can relate lol) but I still remember the fact that you tried to quit the game. That I do not respect.

As for John I know you might've stabbed people in the back in this game (mine included) but you did everything to get this far and I respect that.

Jake I'm rooting for you, hopefully you know that. :D
2293 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Do we actually tell everyone who we are voiding before the results are being announced?

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!