This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 14 - Jury Vote

2293 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I might as well say that I'm going to void John and I'm sorry that I had to do this since I like all the finalists here and it just seemed like John had a free pass with his wins while Joel and Jake had to adapt to their best ability even if they are not strong which I respect.

I'm rooting for both Jake and Joel to make it and give each other a fair chance at the fight and not handing John the prize before it starts!
2293 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
You can post here but please mail me to so I have an official void. Otherwise I will take what you have posted here as final.
2293 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
I don’t know how winning challenges is a free pass - if anything I’m the only one to have earned my spot. Fairest thing would be to make Jake or Joel beat me in a final challenge and earn the title but you’re entitled to your opinion Ryan
2293 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol I feel like Joel tried harder then jake idk why he's geyyi mg all the hate
2293 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
I don’t understand how he tried harder... i think i spoke to everyone almost every round other than you. I may not have played my best physical game, but i worked my ass is socially Round after round xx
2293 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
as for earning spots, i do believe John earned his spot. I also don’t think winning challenges is the only way to earn said spot. Notice how i wasn’t in a vault until final 5? That’s because i made sure i had connections.

This was all to Tico btw, although it seems his decision is made.
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay here we go
2292 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
Good luck guys
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
As Jeremy did not vote, there are only 6 votes to read
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13

Jake
2292 days 23 hours ago
JoelW55
so i know 3 people voted me and 2 people who didnt voted Jake and John so im out :/
2292 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
:D
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
2292 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13

Joel

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!