This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC: Record of the Year 2015 Final

Topic » TSC: Record of the Year 2015..

3047 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
17) Justin Bieber - 'Sorry'
3047 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
16. Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Probably the best fusion of 2015. I love how the hindi-styled drop isn't very long, it is kind of a perfect balance between the main content and the solo for the backing track. The verses and the chorus are both equally brilliant, and I am not shocked that this song won TSC194. Excellent choice!
3047 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
16) Major Lazer & DJ Snake – It’s good and sounded so good last summer, but I’ve never really been a huge of this track. Maybe I’m always put off by the blokes dancing so awkwardly. :p or the repetitive cheesy dance beats.
3047 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
18) Hailee Steinfeld - 'Love Myself'
3047 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
so sorry aqua!! its going to take me a few sessions to listen to these.
3047 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
17. Justin Bieber - I am ashamed to say that I consider giving this points, solely because of how good this tune actually is. Bieber's voice is actually quite tolerable here, definitely more than his attitude towards everyone around him, and this is his only song I have on my phone, so that kind of shows how much his music has improved over the past few years. Going the deep house direction definitely worked for him, let's hope he doesn't go back to making songs like "Boyfriend" again.
3047 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
17) Justin Bieber – No thanks Justin. :p I’m glad that he’s embraced his voice now that he’s dropped. He went through a stage of miming to an edited higher vocals recording... :p To be fair, this is one of the better entries so far, so you never know, it may get points from me. :p
3047 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
19) Zara Larsson & MNEK - 'Never Forget You'
3047 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
18. Hailee Steinfeld - This is not bad, but it's not anywhere near the quality of the songs we have had so far. This may struggle on my list...
3047 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
18) Hailee Steinfeld – Thank goodness for this, I thought I was going to struggle when giving out points. :p Great from start to finish. :D
3047 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
20) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'I Really Like You'
3047 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
19. Zara Larsson & MNEK - Zara's best song didn't chart in the UK or the US in 2015, so we have MNEK's best release instead. Get it? This is another great release, and I am seriously going to struggle with my points distribution.
3047 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Hi :)
3047 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
19) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Still not keen on this sorry. I’m glad K Michelle swooped in and stole the crown from this song. :p This is the year of the most cringe dance beats. MNEK is so much better than Zara in this…sorry…
3047 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
21) Charlie Puth - 'Marvin Gaye ft. Meghan Trainor'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!