This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 220 Final

Topic » TSC 220 Final

3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
16) Tinashe - 'Player '

3184 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
16) Tinashe- ugh I was hoping it wasn't this... i HATE chris brown
but I guess I won't let that taint my experience with this song, which is actually pretty good :)
3184 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
16. Tinashe - I want to dislike her but honestly a lot of her music actually is slaying the living daylights out of me, with this being no exception. Like damn Tinashe, stop coming out with bops left and right. Let me LIVE.
3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
17) Sia - 'Alive'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJrcWtM6jQ
3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
3184 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Make sure you add the http part
3184 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
17. Sia - Can't wait to hear this on the radio in the next two months or so. Or is everyone sick of her already? This was typical Sia goodness, and I loved it. Her vocals are so captivating.
3184 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
17) Sia- tbh i feel like Sia is pretty overrated. Her singing style really annoys me sometimes and her songs get annoying af after a while. this is good but nothing special. I'm sure it'll get all sorts of praise tho
okay i'm officially done with this screamy @ss chorus. bye!
3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
18) CHVRCHES - 'Never Ending Circles'

3184 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
2/2 in my predicitions!
3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
woo!
3184 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
18) CHVRCHES- just heard this the other day and I love it! I need to listen to the new album
3184 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
18. CHVRCHES - You all need to listen to Every Open Eye. CHVRCHES is back and better than ever. This is one of the best songs on the album. They bring me bliss with every listen <3
3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
19) X-Wife - 'Movin Up'

3184 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
ALL 19 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

The Results show is on Sunday... probably at 3 PM EDT / 8 PM BST

Good luck everyone!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!