This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 220 Final

Topic » TSC 220 Final

3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Is bibbles going to need earmuffs?
3174 days 23 hours ago
Prest007
7. Yeah...no, I really don't like this. The vocals are waaaaaay too autotuned and I hate that. The verses are trash too.
3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Are we really not going to listen to the whole song before critiquing it?
3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
7. Allie X - Oh God. This is nothing like her other song! A little less robotic sounding teenage girl, a little more Prime.
3174 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
08) Brothertiger - 'Out of Touch'

3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
8. Brothertiger - I mean I guess I liked the synths. I guess I could enjoy this if I was like really tired at a beach, but right now, this song is leaving little effect on me.
3174 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
09) Audien - 'Monaco (feat. RUMORS)'

3174 days 23 hours ago
Prest007
8. I actually liked this song more than i thought i would. I really love the vocals and everything just comes together nicely. Great job.
3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
9. Audien - I didn't find much special about it. It wasn't really for me.
3174 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
10) Oh Land - 'Head Up High'

3174 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
07) Allie X- i've heard this somewhere before....
there are elements I love, but this song is a mess. it could definitely use some work
08) Brothertiger- I really like that this contest isn't 90% typical pop like it usually is! this song is relaxing; not the best, but I like it
09) Audien- meh. the drop is good, but really just about every EDM song has a decent drop. idk this is just boring
3174 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
10. Oh Land - I feel like in the past I've never really been particularly fond of them, but I'm actually really digging this. Then again, it's been so long I've forgotten what they sound like. Regardless this was a JAM.
3174 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
11) Halsey - 'New Americana'

3174 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Called it
3174 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
10) Oh Land- I've heard like one of her songs before but I'm sure she's huge in TSC.
I like this! I don't really like the vocals with this beat but the song is really good!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!