This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 220 Final

Topic » TSC 220 Final

3187 days ago
Insanity
19. X-Wife - Great finish. Funky and vibrant. This was really refreshing!
3187 days ago
codydehart
19) X-Wife-  I was expecting to love this but the vocals came in and kind of ruined everything
3187 days ago
codydehart
01) Amber Run- this was okay. not bad but not anything special. reminds me a lot of Christian music
02) Léon- this is pretty chill but also really fun and would be great to sing along to. I like it!
03) HALO- well i was 100% wrong about this being k-pop! but boy do i wish it was... get this away from me
04) Skylar Grey- this is like a mixture of The Lumineers and idk what else. but i'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll have to give it another listen
05) Inna- I wanted to hate this but it's pretty good!! I like it!
06) Nussy- yay, something different!! this is the kind of music I'm always looking for and have trouble finding. this song in particular is all right. i'm sure it'll grow on me
this reminds me of Shura but more upbeat and less electronic :)
07) Allie X- i've heard this somewhere before....
there are elements I love, but this song is a mess. it could definitely use some work
08) Brothertiger- I really like that this contest isn't 90% typical pop like it usually is! this song is relaxing; not the best, but I like it
09) Audien- meh. the drop is good, but really just about every EDM song has a decent drop. idk this is just boring
10) Oh Land- I've heard like one of her songs before but I'm sure she's huge in TSC.
I like this! I don't really like the vocals with this beat but the song is really good!
11) Halsey- I almost submitted this about 45 times so it better not do well :)))))
but yeah I love this song! such an anthem
also loving that this lyric video is in the style of all those lyric photos on tumblr lmao
12) Hilary Duff- i'm cringing at this early 2000's guitar goodbye
jesus this is bad... tragic
i really just want to die honestly. when will this song end?
13) Nano- I like it I guess. didn't pay much attention to this one. i'll have to listen again
14) Rae Morris- YAAAAAAAAS I love it!
15) Gorgon City- love the chorus! everything else is ok. this would be fun to dance to tho
16) Tinashe- ugh I was hoping it wasn't this... i HATE chris brown
but I guess I won't let that taint my experience with this song, which is actually pretty good :)
17) Sia- tbh i feel like Sia is pretty overrated. Her singing style really annoys me sometimes and her songs get annoying af after a while. this is good but nothing special. I'm sure it'll get all sorts of praise tho
okay i'm officially done with this screamy @ss chorus. bye!
18) CHVRCHES- just heard this the other day and I love it! I need to listen to the new album
19) X-Wife-  I was expecting to love this but the vocals came in and kind of ruined everything
3187 days ago
Insanity
1. Amber Run - It's a decent start. The instrumentals and vocals were alright. I wonder how it's gonna stack up with the rest of the contest cause I wasn't necessarily blown away.
2. Leon - This was nice. It was very relaxed and laid-back but not in a way that bores you. It has a nice charm to it.
3. HALO - Giving me The Veronicas teas, but like... When was the last time you heard anything from the Veronicas??? This was okay but this genre has been done so much better.
4. Skylar Grey - Boring. Nothing much happened really throughout the whole song. Also I think this may be one of the first times I'll ever say this but... I didn't really like their voices together.
5. Inna - I mean the word bop is in the title of the song twice. Does that make it a bop? I mean, it was alright. There's just something about it that doesn't mesh with me. At least it retained my attention though and was somewhat interesting.
6. Nussy - Ohhhhh I'm loving this. The synths, the piano, her voice, just everything is so pleasant sounding and wonderful and I'm really into this.
7. Allie X - Oh God. This is nothing like her other song! A little less robotic sounding teenage girl, a little more Prime.
8. Brothertiger - I mean I guess I liked the synths. I guess I could enjoy this if I was like really tired at a beach, but right now, this song is leaving little effect on me.
9. Audien - I didn't find much special about it. It wasn't really for me.
10. Oh Land - I feel like in the past I've never really been particularly fond of them, but I'm actually really digging this. Then again, it's been so long I've forgotten what they sound like. Regardless this was a JAM.
11. Halsey - This song is really feel good, and I'm glad that they get their weed through legal means.
12. Hilary Duff - Really gurl?????? C'mon... YOU CAN DO BETTER!
13. Nano - What the actual fuck is this? Why are you repeating gibberish so much like that and using it as a chorus? Why are you so proud of that part that it's the backing in your verses? Why is this even existing? I am in a whirlwind right now!!!
14. Rae Morris - Ahhhhhh this was nice. It was just enough I feel like. Simple yet effective.
15. Gorgon City - I don't know I just feel really indifferent to this. I just feel like there's not a lot special to this.
16. Tinashe - I want to dislike her but honestly a lot of her music actually is slaying the living daylights out of me, with this being no exception. Like damn Tinashe, stop coming out with bops left and right. Let me LIVE.
17. Sia - Can't wait to hear this on the radio in the next two months or so. Or is everyone sick of her already? This was typical Sia goodness, and I loved it. Her vocals are so captivating.
18. CHVRCHES - You all need to listen to Every Open Eye. CHVRCHES is back and better than ever. This is one of the best songs on the album. They bring me bliss with every listen <3
19. X-Wife - Great finish. Funky and vibrant. This was really refreshing!
3187 days ago
Insanity
I have so many artists I wanna give high points to :(
3186 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
I think this week's votes will be really close like last week's
3186 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I swear Cold by Rae Morris has been sent before.
3186 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
Rae Morris        Cold (feat. Fryars)        BlueStar        170        70        6
3186 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
RIP
3186 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
GET YO' LIFE
3186 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
I'll never forget the time BlueStar hosted a contest and the same situation happened and she had to disqualify herself.
3186 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
throwback to mausi
3185 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Crap I didn't see that

Apologies. Situation will be handled when I get home
3185 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Rae Morris has been disqualified from this contest.

Once again, apologies.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Don't worry, Drago!
Sometimes it's easy to miss. :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!