This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3568 days 10 hours ago
BlueStar
Oh thank god!! imagine if you lost the pic of you in my eyelashes
3568 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
10.        Smiley                         'Dream Girl'
3568 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
9) The Bird and the Bee - Don't care for this all too much. Everything was too soft, from the music to the vocal. Passive.
3568 days 10 hours ago
BlueStar
  9.        The Bird and the Bee - This video is a lil off putting.. I’m glad the song itself wasnt as terrible as the dancing! Ok wait.. it also bored me.
3568 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
9)        The bird and the bee – The vocals in this are a little more interesting, but it’s too passive again. To be pretty blunt, I genuinely used the time to tidy my desk a bit, so thanks for that, but yeah, not feeling this sorry.
3568 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Smiley's first TSC appearance.
3568 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
9. The Bird and the Bee - Talk about lifeless. This was really tragic.
3568 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
9. The Bird and the Bee - There's quirky that annoys me and there's quirky that I can definitely get behind. This is the latter.
3568 days 10 hours ago
BlueStar
well if Mon's desk is tidy then we already have a successful TSC
3568 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
11.        Tourist                        'I Can't Keep Up (feat. Will Heard)'
3568 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
I have a few things to do, I will listen tomorrow!
3568 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Smiley - A minute in, this is already super cheesy and screams ryan5676 honestly. This is probably something ryan would consider "professional", if he were in the mood for something of that sort for the week. Overall, it's not bad but nothing special.
3568 days 10 hours ago
BlueStar
10.        Smiley - “You’re nothing but a hoe, always ready to go” Is this song about Alpha? Im liking his voice, and the fact the lyrics are easy to understand for simple minds like mine.. Yep, enjoyed that.
3568 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This vocal sounds awfully like Daniel Merriweather. Whatever happened to Daniel Merriweather?
3568 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
10. Smiley - This was okay, but it's kinda boring. Not much to say.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!