This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3559 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Who?
3559 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
GEWGAL HER.
3559 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
8.        The Republic Tigers                        'Buildings & Mountains'
3559 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
Hello hello!! Sorry,  its my nieces birthday and was down hers longer than I thought. Just got in, have a few things to do!!
3559 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is The Republic Tigers' first TSC appearance.
3559 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
7) Dionne Bromfield - Was a little confused by the beginning, so I wasn't expecting much, but then DAAAAMN. That vocal can probably be found a lot now but I still like it. The progression was alright. Also not my go-to style of music like that Angel song, but I like it for what it's worth as a song.
3559 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
7.        Dionne Bromfield - lol it wasn’t til half way through I realised the lyrics.. ouch that hurt come kiss it better lol.. Awww cute.. She has a pretty decent voice, not sure how it’ll score for me yet though
3559 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
It's okay, bibs. I have a lovely group here keeping me company. ^_^
3559 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Why gewgal when I can ask yew!?!
3559 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
7. Dionne Bromfield - Right up my alley. Diggin' it. The rap feature was solid enough -- this will probably end up competing with Angel Haze, although it's the opposite (rap feature compared to chorus feature). Really enjoyed it as a whole.
3559 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
7. Dionne Bromfield - I love how she says "OUCH THAT HURTS." I love how it builds up. This was a solid choice! Don't even mind the rap bit in between.
3559 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
7)        Dionne Bromfield – Is that Kick Ass girl?  Elevator music intro is a bit weird. So much soul, but with the surrounding music, I have gelling issues again. More rap?  This seems to be quite the experimental contest. We’ve got quite a few niche things making an appearance. I’m not sure how corny I find the concept and lyrics either. I may need to listen to this again, but sure, there are elements I like about this.
3559 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
She's Amy Winehouse's god-daughter.
3559 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
You have all the lovely people of tengaged here!
3559 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
I thought I recognised that girl at the start..

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!