This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3632 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
not normally this busy, but things have been busy at work so ive been doing longer hours and with doing the kitchen im busy here too!
3632 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
19)        G.R.L. – Not the vibe I was expecting from the thumbnail. Are they popular? I’ve never heard of them. I do recognise one or two people in the video though. We are getting to the poppy, pleasant-sounding song section of the contest and I can’t really complain as I’ve not liked too much thus far. Nice vibe and I like the ukulele. A bit of a guilty pleasure
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
20) MisterWives - 'Reflections'

MisterWives is a Soul/Dance/Pop/Folk band from NYC, USA! Their previous TSC entry, "Coffins", sent by LisaSak finished 3rd in TSC128. How well will they fare this time?
3632 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
I bet you'll be really glad to finish work on Friday!
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Common Kings - 'No Other Love'

Common Kings is an american band from Costa Mesa, California. Their music genre is considered as mixed, as they play Dance, Pop, Rock, Reggae and R&B! Another TSC newbie, will for sure want to impress the public.
3632 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
20)        MisterWives – Well, that was an intriguing voice to start. It has quite a nice indie pop vibe and she really goes for it in the bridge. Pleasant once again, but I’m still a bit undecided on whether I like her voice. It’s a contest of two halves though it seems!
3632 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
works been mental, had the school fair, the school play, open evening to the parents to see all the art and work, sports day,  have to clear all the walls of all the work, moving up day to meet next years children, its been non stop!!
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Marc Sway - 'Non, Non, Non'

Marc Sway  is a Swiss soul and pop singer. Having a consolidated career composed by four albums, since 2013 Sway takes part as juror and vocal coach in the television singing competition The Voice of Switzerland! Another new act in TSC roster.
3632 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
21)        Common Kings – Some reggae pop. I’m liking this. The chorus just makes me smile. There was a bit too much going on in that bridge and it did lose its flow, but this could do very well indeed.
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
23) Denai Moore - 'Gone'

Denai Moore is an English Folk/Soul singer from the big capital city no other than London! Our another (shocking right) new act in TSC, will she reach our hearts with "Gone "?
3632 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
22)        Marc Sway – His voice is nice and smoky. I really like the rubato in his vocal in the verses. He’s got too much soul to adhere to the beat. It’s got a nice party, calypso vibe in the chorus too. It got a bit overly repetitve towards the end, but yeah, quite like this too.
3632 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
sorry i havent been listening to the songs, i will probably have to do it on friday, as mini bibs has an award ceremony tomorrow night so will be out most of the evening!
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
It's all good Bibbs!
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
24) Terry Poison - 'Smack Smack'

Our final act, Terry Poison, is an Israeli electro band. Our only Israeli entry tonight, also our final rookie of the night! Will they prove that being last is not the least?
3632 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
ALL 24 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED

Listen and comment on all songs and then PM your votes to me (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1)

You cannot vote for yourself, or discuss voting with others.

Results will be held on Sunday!

Voting Deadline is Sunday 7pm BST / 2pm EST (But please do it ASAP)

Results show will be Sunday 8pm BST / 3pm EST

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!