This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3632 days 12 hours ago
kimmal8
01) Husky - Beat was great, but it needs a new person to sing with it!
02) Jetta - Not bad, didn't really take off but that's alright.
03) Dirty Heads - This is the kind of thing I like, was happy with this one!
04) Purple Ferdinand - Actually like her voice, it's a calm song but good.
05) Wynter Gordon - I wasn't really getting into this one, there was some good parts, but overall nothing great.
06) Hedegaard - This one was awesome, pretty passionate lyrics too.
07) The Gromble - I thought the chorus would do something more but it didn't.
08) Vaidas Baumila - Boring.
09) Kwabs - What kinda name is that xD I didn't really enjoy this.
10) Chrissie Hynde - I was trying to like this but in the end it just doesn't do it for me.
11) Antonia - Very samey, very easy to look over it.
12) Glass Animals - I knew right off the bat I wasn't going to like it. Not my kind of music.
13) Rebekka Karijord - This is so typical of tsc I'm tired of hearing songs like this.
14) Meghan & Lucus - This was fun, their voices didn't go exactly well together but that's alright.
15) Melanie Martinez - Her voice is shrilling God nooooooo
16) Moko - Not usually in to this, but it definitely beats most of the songs in this contest.
17) Sheppard - I liked this! He has a good voice and she compliments him well.
18) Gym Class Heroes - I already know this song so I'm a bit biased towards it already. That being said I like it a lot.
19) G.R.L. - Was confident I wouldn't like this, but I was wrong, it's catchy.
20) MisterWives - I can't take her voice, especially her high bouts, no thanks.
21) Common Kings - I liked this a lot, the tuning can be a bit off towards the chorus but overall a good entry!
22) Marc Sway - He's got a good voice, the chorus is pretty decent as well.
23) Denai Moore - I wasn't feeling this much at all, pass.
24) Terry Poison - Another artist that says her name in the song (dull) This was bad.
3632 days 10 hours ago
AlphaBravo
01) Husky: His voice is a bit like Tom from McFly. This is fine, not the most exciting start to proceedings.

02) Jetta: I don't remember her previous win at all. This is okay. A bit whingy overall.

03) Dirty Heads: Again, not something I'd typically be into. The rap was surprising. I didn't like it much, a bit like an attuned One Republic with a rapper.

04) Purple Ferdinand: A very chilled vibe to TSC169 so far, I actually kinda liked this. It has a certain quirk.

05) Wynter Gordon: Remember that song 'Dirty Talk' by her? That were well good. This is good too. More of a mature sound. Liked it.

06) Hedegaard: This was okay. It's certainly different. Props to whoever tried to submit something a bit 'out there'.

07) The Gromble: The chorus is indie pop gold. The verses let it down.

08) Vaidas Baumila: I went to school with someone called Vaidas. I'm not sure if he could sing or ride a bike or woo a woman as well as this Vaidas can. This was just a bit meh, wasn't it?

09) Kwabs: He sounds like Seal (the musician, not the Tengaged entity). One of the better entries so far.

10) Chrissie Hynde: Chrissie Hynde is the epitome of cool. Good to see she's still producing good music. Her voice always reminds me of Christmas. (2000 Miles is one of the best Christmas songs ever!)

11) Antonia: Oh is Jay Sean still knocking about? This was poor. Just like everything Jay Sean does.

12) Glass Animals: A bit too odd for it's own good. Didn't go anywhere.

13) Rebekka Karijord: This was very plain. Not a lot jumping out at me so far tonight!

14) Meghan & Lucas: Awh this was sweet if not a bit shit like. At least it stood out from the drear we've heard so far.

15) Melanie Martinez: A bit Lana-esque. Not a bit entry. Just not very exciting!

16) Moko: I considered entering this! Kind of regret not sending it now. It definitely stands out tonight. Good choice.

17) Sheppard: The chorus was nice enough and it definitely picked up during the second verse. Not bad!

18) Gym Class Heroes: Nah not a fan of this.

19) G.R.L.: So shouldn't like this but it was great. One of the best tonight. What is wrong with me?

20) MisterWives: i see the more upbeat songs are coming now! This was fun. Vocal was slightly annoying.

21) Common Kings: Like a reject Chris Brown album track.

22) Marc Sway: Didn't like the verses much. Chorus definitely saved it from being completely bland.

23) Denai Moore: I liked this. Quiet, pleasant. There is a thin line between boring and meaningful and this is definitely the latter.

24) Terry Poison: She look like the mother from Raising Hope. This was a bit silly but not the worst tonight!
3632 days 10 hours ago
Limegrass
01) Husky - like the artists name suggests, this song sort of enhances a husky tone. Was rather enjoyable, actually. Apart from the annoying high pitched parts. Good start.
02) Jetta - -I do like myself a bit of jetta, her tone is just sublime. I actually really enjoyed the feel of it, even though it sort of felt like I've heard it before. This TSC is turning out to be quite a good one already!
03) Dirty Heads - I give praise to the person who was brave and entered rap into TSC... but alas it's not really the best one in its genre. I sort of feel like it has potential, but it's not that good. I don't really like the instrumentals either.
04) Purple Ferdinand - This a nice simple and sweet song! Very pure and raw I felt, and it kinda felt like this was the artist, and not a production. Very nice feel, and a very nice song!
05) Wynter Gordon - I don't really like the repeating of all the lyrics and that being consistant throughout. It works in some songs, but not in this one I feel.
06) Hedegaard - I really like the genre of this one. Sort os an electro pop vibe, and it really mixes quite well. It's a well balanced production, with the raw emotions still coming through. A lovely triumph!
07) The Gromble - i just didn't get into this, it just went right over my head.
08) Vaidas Baumila - I was distracted by two things and I couldn't concentrate on the song. 1. How much the guy looks like Sebalter from ESC this year and 2. How great that advertising for the World Cup football was. Background music, not much more.
09) Kwabs - This was nice! Not much more, like it didn't really hit you in the face with power, but it just kinda grew on you. Not enough for me to love, but enough for me to like it.
10) Chrissie Hynde - I thought this was actually quite good! The sort of indie feel kinda really appealed in a way that didn't seem too overbeating, which is an achievement in itself. Nice tune as well. Yes, I really liked this..
11) Antonia - Jay Sean just really isn't needed in this. She was doing perfectly well by herself, but he just kills the song for me. I'm just going based on her performance, which was actually rather sweet and the song kinda felt generic, but good at the same time. Not too bad.
12) Glass Animals - This is NOT their best song, at all. NO NO NO YOU'RE DOING THIS WRONG. This is just way too whispery and no thank you.
13) Rebekka Karijord - I sort of felt like the music and the voice didn't match each other, which kind of bothered me for most of the song. It was better than some of the entries tonight though, and I can't fault it based on effort, because you can tell someone's tried hard to get this right.
14) Meghan & Lucus - As soon as this started, I just knew I was going to love it. It was just so sweet and cute, I absolutely adored the whole feel of it. Great stuff, made me smile, which is the main thing! Lovely song.
15) Melanie Martinez - This was a little bit creepy, and her voice just sort of felt strained, and not in a good way. I kind of felt like she was about to break, and therefore i couldn't really get relaxed when listening to it. Not too good really.
16) Moko - it just sounds like something quite common in the charts to be honest, like something from jess Glynne or something. I have no doubt this will do well, because I can see people liking it. Not my cup of tea though, which is quite a shame.
17) Sheppard - I really like the beat to this, and the whole structure of the song. The only thign that was letting it down was the voice, AND AS SOON AS I HIT THE SECOND VERSE OH THANK GOD YES IT GOT SO MUCH BETTER. Yes very much thank you please.
18) Gym Class Heroes - I swear Ryan Teddar writes and guest appears in every single now a days, and this one just sounds like everythign else he writes really. It was quite good, but again I'm not too keen on the rapping bit. Kudos for entering it, but no thank you.
19) G.R.L. - I feel like I've heard this before, and it just kinda feels really ol
3632 days 9 hours ago
Limegrass
19) G.R.L. - I feel like I've heard this before, and it just kinda feels really old for some reason. I really sort of got into this, and it had an edge on most generic songs, it just really got to me. UPDATE 2 HOURS AFTER FINISHING COMMENTS AND VOTES: This is still in my head...
20) MisterWives - Guilty Please. Nothing more to say really.
21) Common Kings - This just sort of felt really... I don't even know. I imagine the person that entered this just went "I don't care if they don't like it, it just makes me smile". It certainly does the smile bit, but I'm not entirely sure it's a good song. Maybe a bit grating towards the end. I still enjoyed it though.
22) Marc Sway - God, they're coming at me thick and fast in the last few entries, aren't they! This was really enjoyable, actually, and I enjoyed the chorus a lot! The verses kind of let it down though, and I sort of felt like his voice was better than the song he was singing.
23) Denai Moore - I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't go anywhere. With a ballad, in my opinion you really need somethign to lift it going into the last chorus. A big note, a key change, a faster pace, more instruments, a chior, ANYTHING!
24) Terry Poison - Really couldn't get into this. Was quite refreshing though, having this at the end after all the soul artists!
3632 days 7 hours ago
FlameonX
1) Husky - This was actually very refreshing to listen to!
2) Jetta - I can imagine listening to both these songs again. Great beginning to the contest!
3) Dirty Heads - Awesome vibe to this song as well!
4) Purple Ferdinand - A nice change of pace. She has an interesting tone.
5) Wynter Gordon - Great tune! It started to get repetitive after the first half, but it's an enjoyable repeat. Still, I would have appreciated a slight change up.
6) Hedegaard - Oh wow, if I could sound as smooth as him, I would be very pleased with myself.
7) The Gromble - It's a little intangible at the moment.
8) Vaidas Baumila - Hehehe, another nice male vocal!
9) Kwabs - Ahhh, so much soul, so feels.
10) Chrissie Hynde - This is going to come off sounding really mean, but I'm kind of breathing a sigh of relief because this is the first song I don't like as much. I'm sorry!!
11) Antonia - I'm a Jay Sean fan.
12) Glass Animals - Everything just clashed around for me.
13) Rebekka Karijord - The build of the song took a while, but it got there!
14) Meghan & Lucas - I love me some Strawburry17! The chorus is super cute.
15) Melanie Martinez - I very much enjoy her artistry.
16) Moko - I was groovin' and snappin' to it in the beginning, but then something just flatlined.
17) Sheppard - Another change of pace, with a change of pace! Another great tune. I mean, it's always great when the male and female vocals can blend well.
18) Gym Class Heroes - This didn't chart?! This was played on the radio for a loooong time. It probably still is on the radio...I still liked it! Ryan Tedder =D!
19) GRL - They scream PCD. I like how they're a nice racial mix and some of the girls have powerful vocals.
20) MisterWives - I was prepared to not like it because of her voice, but then the entire disco feel to the song turned it around quickly.
21) Common Kings - SEAN PAUL? IS THAT YOU? Haha, I liked the reggae feel and the entire vibe of the song.
22) Marc Sway - Ughh, seriously? How am I expected to only give points to ten artists? I liked the grit in his voice.
23) Denai Moore - Oh shit...I liked this one too. The way she emotes through the lyrics and her tone, though?
24) Terry Poison - Not my cup of tea.
3631 days 20 hours ago
sarahnva
Oh look! Comments!! They're precoffee, though. So no judging. ;)

1. Husky
This had a great feel and flow to it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the snapping. It had a bit of an abrupt ending, though. I definitely want to look up their other song from 61. Lovely start!

2. Jetta
I drive a Jetta and I loooooove it. Will I love this song just as much?
Almost! I love her voice. And I mean love love love it. I know that I've missed a lot of TSC.I need to make a list of these songs that I want to go back and listen to because I definitely need to look up her previous entry from my chezzypoo. Another great song. I've missed you, TSC!

3. My Sweet Summer
I've heard this quite a bit. It plays on my radio station. Blah, now that I'm listening I'm not sure if I've heard it on the radio, but I have. I love it, though. I like raps mixed with an alternative style chorus. The chorus definitely pulls me in. Love the vibe. It's kind of sad, though. My summer is almost half way over! And I have hardly participated with TSC. :'( :'( :'(

4. Purple Ferdinand
Ok, so I don't usually watch videos but she's sooooo beautiful! Truly. :)
She has a rich voice, but the song never really picked up. I may listen to it again, to um, watch the video again. ;)

5. Wynter Gordon
I think I'm just in a good mood because this was another great entry! I usually don't go for dance songs, but sometimes in TSC I just do. I think because I love the summer/tropical vibe.

6. Hedegaard
This is my favorite so far. It sounds repetitive but both the voice and lyrics are powerful. Love it and love that it's from a new country.

7. The Gromble
I liked this song up until 2:15 or 2:20 or so. He slows down, which was hard because this song doesn't have that strong of a pace to begin with. The whole autotune thing for 10 seconds afterwards was annoying, but once that ended it the song went back to the lovely happy tune that it began with. It's not bad, I just do not know if it's strong enough to stand against a few of the earlier songs.

8. Vaidas Baumila
I really like his hair. I need to stop checking out the artists, but I can't help it. ;)
The song itself doesn't stand out to me too much. I like how his voice picks up for the chorus, but it's too slow and R&B for me.

9. Kwabs
He has a powerful voice and I love the instruments, but the song wasn't powerful enough for me. It's like I expected it to be stronger than what it was. I may relisten before voting.

10. Chrissie Hynde
Haha, I like this song. It has a rockish feel. She has a smokey sounding voice too that I enjoyed. I just read the blurb too and it makes me like it more!

11. Antonia
Am I the only one that thinks she needs to change her song title? I mean, I know it's about wild horses and all, but it makes me think of the Rolling Stones' song, which The Sundays covered and which I LOVE SO F'ING MUCH.
This is meh. The fact that the guy came in too didn't really help it for me.

12. Glass Animals
Oooh, I may like this. But I'm only 52 seconds in and it's an almost 5:00 minute song. Let's see how I feel in four mins!
Oh my godddddddd the guy's spit fell into the other guy's ear. I died. Seriously. Tell me to stop watching videos, please. Looking away now.
So, my wifi keeps coming in and out during this song. I don't know what the deal is, but regardless, I love it. I love the vibe, the chorus, everything. It didn't even seem too long and I was a bit sad when it ended. Another favorite, but that ear spit! Ugh!!

13. Rebekka Karijord
Her voice is so lovely. I'm thinking it's one of my favorite sounding of the contest, but the song is a bit too sad and weak. I'm not too sure how it's going to stand up against others, but really. I love her voice. It's everything that I wish mine were.

14. Player 2
Ok, I didn't enjoy the song and I definitely did not enjoy the random ad around 2:45. Nooooooo thank you.

15. Melanie Martinez
I looove this entry, but it minds me
3631 days 20 hours ago
sarahnva
15. Melanie Martinez
I looove this entry, but it reminds (It said "minds." What was I thinking? Stupid autocorrect) me a bit of Lana. I feel like Lana Del Rey could have sang this exact song and it would have sounded just as good, or even better. So I'm guess I'm saying that the song itself is not that original, but I LOVE her voice. I don't know. I may have to listen to her again. I don't watch The Voice so maybe I'll start there.

16. Moko
She has a good voice, but the music and the "I just want your love" line that kept repeating was a bit annoying. Maybe I need more coffee but this song is just not sticking with me.

17. Sheppard
Loving the indie vibe in this contest. Oh, that chorus. It sounded a bit too country right before it but I fell in love with this song right as it picked up. It's has a little folk flair to it that just draws me in. Love it.

18. Gym Glass Heroes
Awwww it's gym class heroes lol. I love that girlfriend song of theirs. I think it's them. Even if it's not, it's a brave song to enter in TSC. Not my sort of thing, even if I did just mention that I like some rap songs. The chorus is nice, though. Moving on.

19. G. R. L.
The forgot the I. Was is that annoying me???
I'm thinking the only part I enjoyed was the first ten seconds of guitar before the music and singing started. Sorry. And was it just me or was there talking in the background? I had to check my tabs to make sure that I didn't have something opened that would interfere with the song.

20. Misterwives
I'm almost through! Whew!
Oh, I love them. I think I tried to participate in 128 because I remember their entry then.
Oh wait. I don't love this song, though! Awww, what a disappointment. I'm torn. I love her voice, but I don't the speed or vibe with this song. It may earn a point or two from me. I don't know. It was a bit all over the place and pretty sloppy sounding.

21. Common Kings
His voice is not bad. I like the whole Caribbean feel. It's not one of my favorites, but not horrible. Most likely not strong enough to make a lasting impression for everyone. Oh, I just realized that it's more than one voice. I love how it picks up in the last minute. Ok, it may leave a lasting impression for me, just not everyone else. ;)

22. Marc Sway
Oh this was lovely. I kept NOT wanting to like it because there are several others that I'm already a fan of, but this one grew on me. The ending was so so so so so good. I'd fall for a guy with glasses singing to me. For sure. Just like my pabs. <3

23. Denai Moore
Another soulful voice. I love the piano ballad, but it's a bit too slow and I'm not sure if it's strong enough to earn the points needed this week. Itfaded out without an ending for me too, sort of like how it began.

24. Terry Poison
Last song!! Yay!
This song stands out and may earn it's points for being a different dance song. It's a great way to end the contest. I'm not sure how I feel about this week. There were a few songs that I thoroughly enjoyed, but still weak somewhat.

I'm also not sure how long I'll be back. Next week is CRAZYYY for me. I keep adding things to my to do list. And I may make my way out to texas soon! We'll see.

I miss my Pabs, though.<3
3631 days 17 hours ago
Js21
1. Husky- This song would be so much better if someone else sang it, the lead vocal is extremely weak.
2. Jetta- She has a beautiful voice, but the song was rather boring and one-note
3. Dirty Heads- I liked the beginning, then there was a horrid rap verse and I immediately realized that I hated the song.
4. Purple Ferdinand- very boring
5. Wynter Gordon- I really was digging this one, I love the Caribbean influences, she has a very nice voice.
6. Hedegaard- His vocals are extremely strong, very good entry
7. The Gromble-Not my cup of tea, the voice is very weak
8. Vaidas Baumila- Another boring entry
9. Kwabs-Oooooh definitely better than the majority of the contest so far. Great entry.
10. Chrissie Hynde- Just a very meh meh meh song
11. Antonia- Was not horrible, just a tad boring.
12. Glass Animals- This song was cool, a little boring, but may get a few points out of me
13. Rebekka Karijord-She has a nice voice, but I  was bored, extremely quickly
14. Meghan and Lucas- I hated this, probably the worst so far.
15. Melanie Martinez-I loooooove Melanie, even this song is not as good as Dollhouse, it will probably get a few points out of me because i lover her
16. Moko- Wow this was really really good. I think we have a winner, Congrats.
17. Sheppard-This was not that good, but not bad. May score like a 1 or a 2.
18. Gym Class Heroes- No. This song is so popular like seriously, bye
19. G.R. L.- Ugh I love this so so fucking much. Like I seriously downloaded it the first day it came out. Simone Battle gives me life.
20. MisterWives-Oooh another song I have had on my ipod for awhile. Strong entry. I think Brook Soso's <3333333 boyfriend is in this band
21. Common Kings-After some strong entries, this was a letdown
22. Marx Sway- I hated this, so corny.
23. Denai Moore- Wow she has an amazing voice, really beautiful
24. Terry Poision- One of the weakest of the night, Definitely not the best for last.
3631 days 17 hours ago
MrCriminalJustice
TSC 169 – Comments & Voting

1)        Husky – I’m not coming back – This song is a little bit like the Jake Bugg track I entered the other week in terms of style and genre, which always is a positive. However I don’t really enjoy the key changes especially when he goes high. Didn’t really enjoy it

2)        Jetta – Feels Like Coming Home – She has a stunning voice, just so stunning! I thought this was going to be a pop song, but it was nice to see a ballad. Like the first track I didn’t enjoy the high key change during the chorus. However her voice is great like I said, so I think I can get over the key change #DOWNLOADED

3)        Dirty Heads – My Sweet Summer – Like already said on here, Rap is a bold choice for TSC. Although they don’t usually do well, I like this, it’s different to the usual indie stuff we see on here a lot. The band are great, I like it! #DOWNLOADED

4)        Purple Ferdinand – Wasn’t Taught to Love – She’s got a great mellow voice, but the song is a tad dull for me, didn’t enjoy

5)        Wynter Gordon – No Hush  - I love Wynter Gordon, she’s so sassy and fierce! This song isn’t her usual bulshy pop style, but it’s a good change! She’s got a great voice, and this song is great! #DOWNLOADED

6)        Hedegaard – Happy Home – This is a strange song, I like rap, but this song just has a weird feel about it. Not a fan

7)        The Gromble – Slam – Love the introduction, its so relaxing. It’s the sort of song you’d listen to relaxing on a beach somewhere. However the backing track is the only part of it I actually like. I find the singing very ‘misty’ and hard to understand, and is rather forgettable

8)        Vaidas Baumila – Free Love – This song is headbobbingly fun. It’s the sort of song MagicFM (UK radio station) would play in the evenings. Its chilled and happy, I’ve really enjoyed it, it’s made me smile ? #DOWNLOADED

9)        Kwabs – Pray For love – It’s got a powerful tune straight away, which captures me in. I love the man singing this, he’s got such a commanding and nice voice. This has been my favourite song so far! #DOWNLOADED
3631 days 17 hours ago
MrCriminalJustice
10)        Chrissie Hynde – Dark Sunglasses – Her voice sounds like a bargain bucket pink, not really enjoying this song, and I don’t get what it’s about lol

11)        Antonia – Wild Horses – She’s stunning! She’s also got a stunning voice, the lyrics are really nice, personally it doesn’t need Jay Sean in it, but I suppose she did it for more ‘commerciality’ #DOWNLOADED

12)        Glass Animals – Gooey – This is no joke, but I actually almost fell asleep during this song…. I suppose that says it all really

13)        Rebekka – Wear It Like A Crown – She also has a lovely voice, but I don’t find the song interesting, capturing or enticing… it’s a tad dull

14)        Meghan & Lucas – Player 2 – This song is highly cringey and very high school… but why am I foot-tapping and nodding along? It’s catchy… its enjoyable, but maybe not something I’d listen to again… #FLOATER

15)        Melanie Martinez – Bittersweet Tragedy – This voice is very ghostly! She’s got a great voice, and unlike 12 & 13, this is a slow song that captures me… #DOWNLOADED

16)        Moko – Your Love – YESS! GIRRRRRL…. This is great! A nice pop song, where the singer has a great voice! This reminds me of so many great songs. This has been my favourite so far! DEFFO #DOWNLOADED

17)        Sheppard – Something’s Missing – This is a song, that if this contest wasn’t as strong as it is, would do well… it doesn’t fair up to other contenders in my opinion

18)        Gym Class Heroes – The Fighter – Love the Gym Class Heroes.. and Ryan Tedder is just a legend! Love this song, makes me happy! #DOWNLOADED

19)        G.R.L – Ugly Heart – I’ve heard this a lot this week on the music channels, and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! Its so catchy, and amazing! This has been my favourite so far!

20)        Mister Wives – Reflections – I’m not liking this.. find this girls voice a tad annoying

21)        Common Kings – No Other Love – reminds me of Bruno Mars… but controversially, better! This song is great! #DOWNLOADED

22)        Marc Sway – Non Non Non –No no no

23)        Denai Moore – Gone – There’s been a lot of slow songs so far in this TSC, and compared to some of the others, It’s not as strong or remeberable

24)        Terry Poison – Smack Smack – I don’t get it… or like it!
3631 days 16 hours ago
mack3199
01)        Husky- So pleasant to listen to right after waking up. Def gonna have to look into them!
---
02) Jetta- She needs to learn how to breathe a little more subtly. Without the loud breaths in mind, this was just ok
---
03) Dirty Heads- loooooove them. I like that they’re trying new things too. Good choice!
---
04) Purple Ferdinand- I need something with a little more “umph” to it right now. This doesn’t do it for me
---
05) Wynter Gordon- This one had a little more of that “umph” I was talking about in my last comment. I enjoyed it.
---
06) Hedegaard- I liked the message this song gives ? it’s a cute little one. I liked it!
---
07) The Gromble- Still looking for a song to really WOW me. This def wasn’t it.
---
08) Vaidas Baumila- No. This was not what I needed right now.
---
09) Kwabs- How is this pronounced? Like “swabs” but with a k? Or is it like somebody saying “crabs” with a speech problem? Oh shoot I spent a minute pondering this and I’ve already been through the beginning of the song. This song reminded me of “church” by Hozier. I like them both.
---
10) Chrissie Hynde- Still waiting for my “wow” song.
---
11) Antonia- Another one that was just ok
---
12) Glass Animals- Heard this one on the radio. Liked it then, def didn’t picture it with this kind of video tho xD. All around not bad
---
13) Rebekka Karijord- At the beginning I thought this may be my WOW song. But it wasn’t. Thought this song would be more than it was tbh
---
14) Meghan & Lucus- omg no too much going on here. Sounds like a crappier Owl City
---
15) Melanie Martinez- She sounds like a less mopey Lana Del Rey. I like that.
---
16) Moko- These songs are such teases. I get my hopes up thinking they will be “the one”. But then they aren’t ? Not that I didn’t like this, it just isn’t what I’m wanting right now.
---
17) Sheppard- I know there’s something definitely missing here. Not sure what it is but this isn’t it
---
18) Gym Class Heroes- Oh I love this song :)
---
19) G.R.L.- Don’t get me wrong, I love me some femme-tastic girl band. But this didn’t meet my expectations. Nothing in this contest seems to do that ?
---
20) MisterWives- One of the best of the contest. I can only help the last 4 songs can keep up this sudden surge of goodness.
---
21) Common Kings- Spoke too soon (in reference to my last comment)
---
22) Marc Sway- Ok I almost dismissed this one as no good. But then it picked up and I kinda liked it. Not bad!
---
23) Denai Moore- She didn’t reach my heart.
---
24) Terry Poison- LOL yes I loved it!!! I need this end to such a dreary contest.
3631 days 16 hours ago
Katey
01) Husky:: nice start to the contest! =]
02) Jetta:: she's pretty but the song was too slow =\
03) Dirty Heads:: no thanks!
04) Purple Ferdinand:: really really liked this one! V. good =]
05) Wynter Gordon:: this wasn't for me! =[
06) Hedegaard:: i found this really difficult to connect with
07) The Gromble:: cool beat but sort of went nowhere
08) Vaidas Baumila:: lol this was soooo cheesy!!
09) Kwabs:: so soulful! =]
10) Chrissie Hynde:: ok song but I can't remember anything about it now it's over. Unmemorable??
11) Antonia:: love the female parts
12) Glass Animals:: i nearly fell asleep zzzz
13) Rebekka Karijord:: i enjoyed this track more than a lot of the first half!
14) Meghan & Lucus:: people in love make me angry lol
15) Melanie Martinez:: i liked this one. really interesting lyrics!
16) Moko:: could really imagine going to a disco and this playing I like! =]
17) Sheppard:: nice choice here! =]
18) Gym Class Heroes:: did not like this
19) G.R.L.:: how pretty are these girls?? so pretty and talent to back it up =]
20) MisterWives:: found this to be an enjoyable song! =]
21) Common Kings:: not my fave type of music tbh =[
22) Marc Sway:: yah this was good! =]
23) Denai Moore:: I can't DENAI i liked this lol get my joke?? =]
24) Terry Poison:: FUNKY AS HELL! LOVE THIS =]
3631 days 13 hours ago
smi9127
01) Husky – It had good music and I think the voice was enjoyable. Nice song.
02) Jetta – I liked the music more than her voice. Definitely.
03) Dirty Heads – I liked this. The way they sing it interested me and ya I liked it.
04) Purple Ferdinand – She has a nice voice but the music was kind of bleh.
05) Wynter Gordon – I usually really like Wynter Gordon but this one was not that great.
06) Hedegaard – This song was okay. Could have used more or something.
07) The Gromble – This song wasn’t very attention grabbing if ya know what I mean.
08) Vaidas Baumila – Very nice voice. The music wasn’t amazing but still good.
09) Kwabs – I really liked this song good choice yes.
10) Chrissie Hynde – This was a nice song. I liked her voice and the music it was all unique.
11) Antonia – It was okay at some pats. The chorus was nice but the rest was kind of boring.
12) Glass Animals – A bit long. Got kind of boring. I really liked the chorus though so idk.
13) Rebekka Karijord – Honestly I was bored by the end of it sorry.
14) Meghan & Lucus – Classic love song but it was fun. I liked it I think it was the music or something.
15) Melanie Martinez – A bit too long of a song for how slow the music and everything was. I do like melanie’s voice though.
16) Moko – The music was weird, but I think I liked it.
17) Sheppard – Nice and upbeat and catchy. I liked this.
18) Gym Class Heroes – I never liked GCH. This is no exception sorry. Idk they are just off-putting to me.
19) G.R.L. – With the name I expected them to be some boring girl band but I was surprised. Good song.
20) MisterWives – Her voice was unique. I liked it, it was pretty catchy.
21) Common Kings – I really liked the music and the voices were pretty good. Catchy. The verses weren’t boring and that seems to be a common theme.
22) Marc Sway – A lot of good guy songs in this competition for a change. Nice song pick great voice.
23) Denai Moore – Amazing voice, but way too slow for my taste of music.
24) Terry Poison – uhhhhh a little too out there for me.
3631 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Doing some final tweaks now!
3631 days 12 hours ago
MrCriminalJustice
yay i can finally follow a results show live!! wooo

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!