This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
13)        Rebekka Karijord – Again, I’m not really feeling this. She has a pretty nice tone and all, but the song is really not impressing me. It’s all a bit too passive again.
3632 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
ive now got to water the garden, my plants a wilting!!
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Melanie Martinez - 'Bittersweet Tragedy'

Melanie Adele Martinez is an American singer-songwriter from Baldwin, New York. She participated in the third season of the American television vocal talent show The Voice, where she made Top 6. After narrowly missing the win with her previous TSC entry, she's coming back to take revenge!
3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
14)        Meghan & Lucas – Another soppy tween song…yay. The voice layering in the verses is a bit weird. His voice is so high-pitched, it almost sound like it’s one voice. Some of the elements and voice editing are a tad grating too. No thanks.
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Moko - 'Your Love'

Diane Nadia Adu-Gyamfi, better known by her stage name Moko, is a British soul singer from New Cross in London. She rose to fame after featuring on the Chase & Status single "Count On Me", which charted at number five in the UK Singles Chart and also appeared with the band on tour! Another artist to debut in TSC tonight, she will count on your love, public!
3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
15)        Melanie Martinez – I was really impressed with her last entry, so I came in this with pretty high expectations. She’s creating that eerie atmosphere pretty well again. I’m even getting some pretty strong Lana Del Rey vibes in places. She even has her weird lyrics down to a tee. it doesn't really have the same impact as her last entry and it dragged quite a bit, but I still quite liked it.
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Sheppard - 'Something's Missing'

Sheppard is a Brisbane-based indie-pop band. Originally formed in 2009 as a duo consisting of siblings Amy and George Sheppard, they expanded by adding Jay Bovino in April 2011 before reaching their current six member state, including the third Sheppard sibling Emma! They've so far enjoyed success in their native Australia, will they get to taste the sweet victory in their first TSC performance?
3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
16)        Moko – I’m liking the soul vocals in this contest. It’s got a pretty nice vibe when it picks up too. Some of the instrumentation is grating on me a tad, but the soul house style I’m getting from this is pretty refreshing. A tad one-dimensional again, but it’s nice and groovy. I can narrow it down a few potential people who submitted this.
3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
17)        Sheppard – Here comes the indie folk/pop entry. It’s got a really strong drum beat, which is pretty cool. It’s a tad stop-starty but at least it has a lot of layers to it. It’s just pretty pleasant listening, which may not be enough in some contests, but in this one, it just might be. Pretty short but sweet.
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Gym Class Heroes - 'The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder)'

Gym Class Heroes are an American rap rock group from Geneva, New York, United States. The group formed in 1997 when Travie McCoy met drummer Matt McGinley during their high school gym class. The band's music displays a wide variety of influences, including hip hop, rock, funk, and reggae. One of the more recognised acts in this TSC, it comes as a surprise that it is their debut in TSC!
3632 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
plants done, next job, picking mini bibs up in 15 minutes!!
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
Ah, Bibbles, you are so busy.
3632 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
19) G.R.L. - 'Ugly Heart'

G.R.L. is an American-British-Canadian pop girl group. The group consists of Emmalyn Estrada, Simone Battle, Paula van Oppen, Lauren Bennett and Natasha Slayton. Another more recognised act of this TSC, it is quite shocking that it's their debut in this contest! However, Simone Battle should be known for her single "He Likes Boys", which was seen in TSC before, while Bennett is an ex-member of Pussycat Dolls!
3632 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
18)        Gym Class Heroes – Interesting collaboration as a first impression. Quite the conventional-sounding rap verses and pop hook chorus song, but it’s pretty pleasant listening again. I don’t really know how people will feel about the rap sections and how popular they are in general, but this could do quite well.
3632 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
its all go for a housewife!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!