This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3623 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
Alt link:
3623 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
I will let Patrick catch up.
3623 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I already found an mp3.

Okay good it's the same song.
3623 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
6)        Hedegaard – It’s surprisingly powerful for this genre, probably due to soulful vocal. His voice gets a tad grating when he goes up to his higher register, but it conveys a lot of emotion. I wish it had more oomph in the instrumentation in places, but I surprisingly quite liked this
3623 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Hedegaard - I generally like this kind of stuff but I found that voice to be quite annoying. Not the biggest fan of this.
3623 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) The Gromble - 'Slam'

The Gromble is an american band from Laguna Niguel, California! Another rookie act of this contest (so many new artists today), set to become another TSC royality!
3623 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
7) The Gromble - The verses were a little off putting. The chorus had potential but I wasn't a fan of the vocal.
3623 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Vaidas Baumila - 'Free Love'

Vaidas Baumila is a Lithuanian singer and actor from Vilnius! He's enjoyed some success in southern Europe so far, will he achieve on his first try in TSC?
3623 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
7)        The Gromble – Not really doing much for me. It seems to be floundering around and lacking direction. The walking bass in the chorus and the synthy, indie vibes I’m getting from the instrumentation don’t really mesh. That bridge was very uncomfortable listening too. It all sounded a bit off-key. Nope.
3623 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Forgot to put "It" between achieve and on. Stupid me.
3623 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
8) Vaidas Baumila - Not much to say. This one's pretty average but I found it nice.
3623 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Kwabs - 'Pray For Love'

Kwabs is a soul music singer from, yet again, London, UK! Another new face in TSC, he will surely pray not only for love, but for a good result!
3623 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
8)        Vaidas Baumila – A bit passive, a bit twee. Not really doing much for me again. I switched off now and again.
3623 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
9) Kwabs - I came across this in my search and considered sending him but with a different song. I really enjoy the instrumentation but feel like there's something missing in his voice. It doesn't feel as powerful as it should for me.
3623 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
9)        Kwabs – I like the vibe and jeez, he’s got soul in his vocal. That chorus reminds me of Seal or something.  It maintains good pace with that driving beat too. Pretty pleasant listening.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!