This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3624 days ago
ricktworick1
10) Chrissie Hynde - 'Dark Sunglasses'

Christine Ellen "Chrissie" Hynde  is an American musician best known as the leader of the rock/new wave band The Pretenders. She is a singer, songwriter, and guitarist. She's currently 62 (!) years old and to our surprise, it's her first time in TSC!
3623 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Chrissie Hynde - I found this a bit underwhelming. Didn't like it too much.
3623 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
10)        Chrissie Hynde – I can’t think of who her voice reminds me of. It’s one of those that sounds off quite a lot of the time, but somehow doesn’t really bother me. It's probably the slight huskiness. The song is a bit meh and lacks direction though.
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Antonia - 'Wild Horses (feat. Jay Sean)'

Antonia Iacobescu, professionally known as Antonia, is a Romanian singer and model. From the age of five years she lived with her parents in the United States. Antonia lived and grew up in Utah and the city of Las Vegas in Nevada, where she finished high school. Her fourth appearance as a solo artist in TSC, she made top 10 once before. Is it again her time to shine?
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Glass Animals - 'Gooey'

Glass Animals is an English indie rock band from Oxford. The four members of Glass Animals have known each other since the age of fourteen, but they only started making music together after they finished school and Dave Bayley showed the other members the music he made and asked them to be in a band. Another rookie act here, will definitely try hard to impress the TSC public!
3623 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
11)        Antonia – Reminds me of early Taylor Swift a bit. I like the tone to her voice and she can hit some nice notes up high. When that guy came in, it didn’t really add anything. If anything, it made it verge on a bit twee for me. I don’t know if I really like the style of the song. Their vocals are pretty great technically though. I'm a bit torn here.
3623 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Antonia - Wasn't into this as much as I thought. It kind of passed me by.

And I'm off for now. Will finish up later.
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
Don't leave, Patrick :(

Mon, don't leave me alone here like Patrick did a moments ago!
3623 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
I'll try! I start to get a little impatient with songs if I do it all in one go though haha. If you notice my comments getting a bit harsher, then I think it's time for me to take a break!
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Rebekka Karijord - 'Wear It Like A Crown'

Rebekka Karijord is a Norwegian born, Stockholm, Sweden-based musician and composer. Currently 37, she's our another of many new acts here tonight! Will she impress us?
3623 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
after holding several bits of wood, hes now decided he needs a mitre saw!!
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
Bibbles, what is with your luck!
3623 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
12)        Glass Animals – Yeah, I’ve seen this crop up quite a few times on my Spotify. I may have even listened to it, I can’t remember. That bass is pretty nice and it does have quite a nice eerier sort of vibe, but it’s a tad one-dimensional and it did go on for quite a bit. It has nice some elements though.
3623 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
well, after tidying up, and hoovering hes now researching mitre chop saws!!
3623 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Meghan & Lucas - 'Player 2'

Meghan Camarena and Lucas Hogg are the members of this band! Another new entry, this song was made specially for Valentines day! Will we love it?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!