This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Holiday Applications

Topic » Survivor Holiday Applications

2754 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Welcome to Survivor Holiday. A few years ago I hosted Big Brother Holiday, and now I'm interested in reviving the series yet this time it's going to be Survivor.

I'm really excited to get this started and hopefully I'll find a wonderful cast to play this season. Here's a little bit about the game...

* It will take around two weeks from start to finish with the premier having a tentative date of Tuesday, October 25th.

* I like to base the theme each season around the holiday currently in progress, so Halloween will be mainly focused as well as just Autumn in general.

* The game will follow basic Survivor rules.  There will be idols in play.

* I must highlight that I'm looking for ACTIVE members from times around 9:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST. Most challenges will be live and it's very important that you are here each and every night. Competitions will take less than an hour to complete.

* There will be a prize for the winner of the season. (iTunes Gift Card)
There will be a "Pot" in which the total money earned will be shown. Incentives will be given for being active within the game. ex.) sending a confessional will add 'X' amount of money to the pot. I do this to promote activity & to make the season more fun and enjoyable. For more information about this feel free to go here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1107/forum/topic/18869721

If you're interested in applying fill out the following information.
I will send you part two of the application privately so I can actually get to know you.

Name:
*Group Game History (Brief):
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks:
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself:

* = It is completely fine if you don't have any experience with group games yet. All are welcome!

Thank you and goodluck,
Snake :)
2754 days 10 hours ago
Snake
NOTE: Applications will close on Monday, October 24th.
2754 days 10 hours ago
moondancer63
Welcome to Survivor Holiday. A few years ago I hosted Big Brother Holiday, and now I'm interested in reviving the series yet this time it's going to be Survivor.

I'm really excited to get this started and hopefully I'll find a wonderful cast to play this season. Here's a little bit about the game...

* It will take around two weeks from start to finish with the premier having a tentative date of Tuesday, October 25th.

* I like to base the theme each season around the holiday currently in progress, so Halloween will be mainly focused as well as just Autumn in general.

* I must highlight that I'm looking for ACTIVE members from times around 9:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST. Most challenges will be live and it's very important that you are here each and every night. Competitions will take less than an hour to complete.

There will be a "Pot" in which the total money earned will be shown. Incentives will be given for being active within the game. ex.) sending a confessional will add 'X' amount of money to the pot. I do this to promote activity & to make the season more fun and enjoyable. For more information about this feel free to go here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1107/forum/topic/18869721

I will send you part two of the application privately so I can actually get to know you.

Name: Michael-Caleb
*Group Game History (Brief): look at my page
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks:
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself:

* = It is completely fine if you don't have any experience with group games yet. All are welcome!

Thank you and goodluck,
2754 days 3 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Name: Jack
*Group Game History (Brief): 5 Ultimate Stars, 4 TTRS's, Funhouse, Island of Champions 2, etc.
Want more? Contact me.
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: Yes.
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm in an advanced high school (look up UCVTS.).
2754 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name: Robby
*Group Game History (Brief):
games I've won:
Yinzer's survivor season 1
Tengaged OFFICIAL S8 Survivor: Cagayan
NJ's Survivor Heroes .vs. Villains
RAGE 17
Tengaged election season 1
Kolby's Fast Survivor season 8
Gaia's Survivor 37: Aruba- Second Chances 3

Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yes!
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I have a black belt in Shorin Ryu karate do
2754 days ago
epicwafflez23
Name: Eli Jones
*Group Game History (Brief): check account
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks:sure
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I have a leopard gecko as a pet
2754 days ago
jake_WD
Name: Jacob
*Group Game History (Brief): Survivor Turkey: Blood vs. Water
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: Of course!
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm a mixed gay guy if that counts? Lol Sorry I couldn't think of much
2753 days 21 hours ago
CalebDaBoss

Name: Caleb (aka Little Fuckboy)
*Group Game History (Brief): birew survivor Qwrs 7 big brother 2 the hospital
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yea
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I kissed a girl when i was 3

Thank you and goodluck,
2753 days 18 hours ago
Renny10
Name: Renny
*Group Game History (Brief): i have everything on my bio lmao
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: YUSS
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: if i had free reality tv, internet, and food! My life would be compete and wonderful
2753 days 18 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Name: Chandler
*Group Game History (Brief): Tons of history, a few of them i am with you now. You have also backstabbed me in a few others too LOL
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: YES
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: My cats name is Catniss.
2753 days 18 hours ago
cswaggerr
Name: Carlos S.
*Group Game History (Brief): many group games. I've won, been runner up multiple times
(Zach's survivor, trackers survivor, ext)
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yes
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I can walk on my handss
2753 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Name: Tiffany P
*Group Game History (Brief): i have one one big brother and a survivor the other games i have played in i have either made jury or robbed from winning.
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yes for sure
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: i am sassy and hard working if there is a task i will not do anything else until the task is done i am loyal to people but if you cross me your done i will come for you until your out
2753 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Name: Nin J.
*Group Game History (Brief): My best games are on my profile :)
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: Yes
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I love League of Legends :D
2753 days 14 hours ago
smittynoah
Name: Noah S.
*Group Game History (Brief): 2 BB Games, 5-6 Survivor Games. Everything is listed on my profile (including placements) if you want to know more.
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: Yes, for sure!
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm here to play hard and win, but I'm also here to make friends and lasting relationships.
2753 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name: Drew
*Group Game History (Brief): there is more on my username page
Emotions survivor Borneo: sole survivor
Jaybird survivor guys vs girls: sole survivor
Death rows big brother: 4th
BB 18 replay: runner-up
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yes
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: well I'm a huge survivor fan and basically I know any trivia question from the series
2753 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Name: Andrew K.
*Group Game History (Brief): BB Unlimited 8 - 2nd
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: All times tbh
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a huge Big Brother and Survivor fan. I love and respect the game, and I'm ready to play! Also the first time I went camping in irl was when I was nine.

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!