This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Holiday Applications

Topic » Survivor Holiday Applications

2751 days 14 hours ago
Snake
Applications close tonight (Monday, Oct. 24th) @ 10:00 PM EST.

Good luck!
2751 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
Name: TJ M.
*Group Game History (Brief): Vegasboys bb 2:3rd  Kyles survivor Bermuda: WINNER k
K and G survivor:current. Rennys big brother season 5: current
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks:yeah
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself:
Despite being one of the younger players I show my maturity......... Which I use as a tool to win.
2751 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Name: Kyle
*Group Game History (Brief): On my profile
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: Yes
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I consider myself a people person
2751 days 2 hours ago
BeastBoy
Name: Justin
*Group Game History (Brief): oh hubby I have so much look in my bio
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For The Next Two Weeks: yeah!!
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I love fucking caramel it is the shit!!!!!

* = It is completely fine if you don't have any experience with group games yet. All are welcome!

Thank you and goodluck,
Snake :)
2750 days 18 hours ago
Lacrimosa
Name: Connor
*Group Game History (Brief): None
Will You Be Available Around 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) For Th e Next Two Weeks: Yes
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am legally blind in one eye. (one eye is near-sighted and the other is far-sighted too)
2750 days 17 hours ago
Snake
Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applies. I will send out mail later tonight with more details.

The Premiere is tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/24) @ 9:00 PM (EST).

Hope to see you there,
Snake :)

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!