This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - I'd Love to Change the World

Topic » Chapter 1 - I'd Love to Change..

788 days 9 hours ago
ParvatiS
Fuck the rules! Fuck the players (I'm talking about SYSTRIX) fuck this game! Fuck!
788 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
Chapter 1 – War Of Hearts by Ruelle

I chose this song because it’s very power and almost, majestic… something that the theme was projecting. I also think there’s a lot of prowess and force in her vocals, which kind of brings the whole thing onto another level.

I do think the idea of wanting to give yourself up for someone you love, can be interpreted as changing the world- whether it be your world, or someone else’s.
788 days 1 hour ago
Voila

This song talks about not being able to go back to a world we have pushed ourselves too far from. This makes me think of climate change, the political landscape, and several other things.
788 days 1 hour ago
Lex13579
788 days 1 hour ago
Lex13579
I picked this song bc I thought it was an interesting viewpoint. There is someone that wants to change the world, but she says "You're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world. Don't listen to 'em when they say. You're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world" There are many people who wish to change the world, but not everyone believes they can.
787 days 17 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
= EVERYONE SUBMITTED SO CLOSED =

Jaxon and useamint are disqualified because their pick says "unavailable" for me. Everyone else grats on F13😌 (I'm jk... just saying before anyone takes it seriously☠)
787 days 15 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
me when there are 14 songs i have never listened to and then 1 of my all time fave songs <3
#shadowhunters
787 days 14 hours ago
useamint
I-
787 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
STOP LMAOOOOO

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!