This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 - I'd Love to Change the World

Topic » Chapter 1 - I'd Love to Change..

801 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
801 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
Best way to change the world is to give someone hope. Posting the audio because the music video has interruptions, but it's below the view count

801 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
me checking the submissions and seeing that half of you didn't submit an explanation and it's   written at the beginning of the formatting

"You can interpret the theme however you want, however, you need to EXPLAIN it a tiny bit, just in a few sentences, so that we know why you picked that specific song."
801 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
oh

well my explanation is

this song is like empowering and can give someone the confidence they need to change the world! they’re a sweet n sassy girl and they got what it takes to change the world!
801 days 2 hours ago
brightongal

this song is about a change in the world about global warming

which is something i really care about. i feel like this song will actually bring a lot of attention to it with how cheeky and catchy it is .
800 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
My explanation to “what about now”
They lyrics sound like they could be about a lover, but the video makes it clear that the song is a plea for compassion and a call to take action to combat destitution. The video shows stark scenes of homeless people, hurricane victims and others in need. A change to end poverty.
800 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Since EDM isn't necessarially my thing.... I've decided to really dive into and dissect these lyrics!

Despite the name of the song being "I'd Love To Change The World" I don't really get an inspiring anthem about changing the world. Moreso, I think the lyrical component of this song holds a lot of despair to it. It has a very gloomy outlook, highlighting the extreme duality and polarization of political issues and the artist saying that they want change but they don't see how it can be possible.

Therefore, I may he shooting myself in the foot by going against the grain, but the song I kept going back to was Black Parade. It is a song about extreme despair with tinges of slight hope.  It's a more personal message about never feeling like you are good enough, and never meet the expectations set for you, which also touches on the generational conflict presented in the original lyrics. This song doesn't answer the call to action the original song called for, but rather holds the same emotional weight the original has.

800 days 19 hours ago
useamint
I'd love to change the world is a very broad concept in today's world. The song We Can ft. Bridget Mendler was developed at a time where activism for global warming was vastly developing. Wanting to change the world is not a straightforward journey. I selected this song due to the fact that Bridget Mendeler encourages the user that if we all stand together we can change the world.

Stan Bridget Mendler
800 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
me checking the submissions and seeing some people are still disregarding "The Main Twist" of the season and not reading the instructions 🙄
800 days 14 hours ago
systrix
Fuck the rules! Fuck the judges (I'm talking about parvatiS) fuck this game! Fuck!
800 days 14 hours ago
useamint
Fuck the rules! Fuck the judges (I'm talking about FromAWindow) fuck this game! Fuck!
800 days 14 hours ago
systrix
Also fuck coco!!
800 days 14 hours ago
useamint
Also fuck Akshar!!
800 days 14 hours ago
systrix
I agree fuck akshar too!!
800 days 14 hours ago
systrix
So since this dumb bitches wanted me to change my song since they said that it against the rules, so here it is

This song is maybe too old for my age? But I don't give a fuck because it's so good as I heard it today. It makes my heart melt. Jk but yeah I believe that this is a perfect song for this theme.

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!