This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Second Chance

Topic » (Season 2) Second Chance

791 days ago
SeaViper
Arthur: The Legendary PRINCE!, He would have loved to see this performance as it was stellar.

Sea: Iconic song choice, SUPERB, SCALPING VOCALS! I know what is coming in the final, and after this, I AM READY FOR IT!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR OH MY GOD YESSSS!!! After a disappointing first performance...I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER!
791 days ago
txashaun
Well I guess we know who's winning this battle
791 days ago
SeaViper
Up second in the bid for the 11th spot in the final, please welcome the 3rd placer of Heat 2 and game veteran...JESSIE J!

791 days ago
SeaViper
Arthur: one of your most powerful songs and most famous and you performed very well here.

Sea: NOOOO THIS IS TOO ICONIC! This is literally my SECOND favourite from you OF ALL TIME! THE NOSTALGIA OF MY TEEN YEARS THIS GIVES ME IS JUST TOO MUCH, GO AWAY!!! THIS WAS SO GOOD QUEEN, YOU, DAMI AND ALISAN ALONE HAVE TURNED THIS ENTIRE SEASON AROUND!!! :D
791 days ago
ryan5676
This is turning into a tough heat!
791 days ago
txashaun
Omg I was scared after the comments for Faouzia. Now I'm just nervous tysm for the comments
791 days ago
SeaViper
And closing the third battle tonight...please welcome the 5th placers of Heat 2...it's the iconic 4TH IMPACT!

791 days ago
SeaViper
Arthur: *Gets off stage and walks away for a few and comes back* THis performance was so boring and tragic.

Sea: Hi girls...so I really liked the harmonies here, and this was better than your audition...but you got unlucky with this draw. The last two performances scalped me, and sadly this doesn;t quite hold a candle up to it :( If you were in Battle 1, you had potential to slide into the final...the other judges may disagree, but for me...this wasn't the best song choice wise...sorry :(
791 days ago
SeaViper
(It's never over until it's open Shaun ;) )
791 days ago
SeaViper
It is now time to find out who will be taking the PENULTIMATE spot in the final!

Sea has voted for...

Jessie J!

Jessie: 1
Dami: 0
4th Impact: 0
791 days ago
txashaun
Ty Sea
791 days ago
SeaViper
Jessie J needs one more vote to advance

I can now reveal that Rocky has voted for...

JESSIE J!

Which means congratulations Jessie J, you will be headed off to the final YET AGAIN!

For the record...Rocky also votes for Jessie J, making this a fully unanimous vote! All of the judges ranked Dami 2nd and 4th Impact 3rd :(

Dami...4th Impact...one of you I really adore, the other I'm solid with. If you were in ANY other battle, Dami would have qualified, I'm so sorry queen <3 I hope to see both of you back in the future with your AICONIC performances! Thanks for playing <3333
791 days ago
SeaViper
*Not Rocky, Arthur would have voted for Jessie
791 days ago
txashaun
OMG TYSM JUDGES
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xej8LhZPyQUJQre/giphy.gif
791 days ago
ryan5676
Am I going to be cursed to have No Acts in the Final?

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!