This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Second Chance

Topic » (Season 2) Second Chance

790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: For what i could hear the vocals but the background music just overshowed your vocals.

Sea: Vocally, this was GORGEOUS! The emotion has me SCALPED, and this was honestly pretty spectacular! On another note...the song choice was a no. It's probably going to be the weakest song wise of the night for me, sadly. Still...SPECTACULAR VOCALS! We have one judge going on vocals and one on song...so I think this could be an interesting result for you ;)
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
And now...battling Sheldon for the second spot in the final...please welcome FAOUZIA!

790 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
https://media.giphy.com/media/G4Ihli2UThrBS/giphy.gif
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: Unfortunately i felt like a puppet watching this performance and i was expecting to be wowed I'm just so disappointed.

Sea: I like the lyrics! They are really meaningful, and actually something I can associate with! The song itself was...sorry, but NOT FOR ME IN ANY WAY. This kind of music I genuinely DESPISE. I'm glad you took a risk, but sadly, the risk didn't pay off for me ;(
790 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Omg not the puppet hate....
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
And rounding off this chaotic battle...please welcome our season opener, ALISAN PORTER!

790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: This was a phenomenal performance

Sea: OH GIRL I KNEW THIS WAS COMING! I won't lie, I had ruled you out here...I thought this would be Sheldon vs Faouzia, BUT GIRL DID YOU PROVE ME WRONG!!! In quite a weak episode, THIS IS THE SHINING STAR! I could listen to this OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Probably my favourite performance so far tonight...DAMN QUEEN!!!
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
It is now once again time for the results!

Rocky has cast their vote for...

Faouzia!

Faouzia: 1
Sheldon: 0
Alisan: 0
790 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks Rocky. 馃槳
790 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats Alisan
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur has cast their vote for...

Alisan Porter!

Alisan: 1
790 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Come on 3 way tie!
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Which leaves us with the vote of Sea. If Sea casts her vote for either Faouzia or Alisan, they advance to the final. If she votes for Sheldon, we must revert to a tiebreaker

Sea has cast her vote for...

ALISAN PORTER!

Alisan: 2

Which means congratulations to Alisan! You are officially the tenth finalist this season :D

Sheldon...Faouzia...both of you took a risk tonight, and I'm afraid it did not pay off for either of you :( Thanks for playing, you both SLAYED, and I really want to see both of you back again :DDD
790 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Fingers crossed I can get at least 1 Artist in the Final!
790 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
We are now half-way through the evening, and four icons are now no longer with us :(

Moving on to our third battle...opening this battle tonight is a queen who scraped through Heat 3 in 4th...please welcome DAMI IM!

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!