This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Second Chance

Topic » (Season 2) Second Chance

786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Starting shortly :)
786 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
https://media.giphy.com/media/G4Ihli2UThrBS/giphy.gif
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Welcome back to Seas's Melody Festival!

Over the last few weeks, 28 acts have performed on this stage. Eight of them were lucky enough to head straight to the final...while another eight were eliminated :(

Tonight is all about those 12 acts in the middle; those who placed between 3rd and 5th in their Heat. Of those 12...only four shall make it to the grand finale

But...before we begin...a guest performance from KLARA HAMMARSTROM!

786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Unlike last season...the battles will be revealed as we go along :O

First up tonight is an act that placed third in our third heat...opening the show, please welcome...THE SAM WILLOWS!

786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: With this being Second Chance i was hoping well for something Phenomenal and i just didn't see it here sorry.

Sea: Like your first performance this season, this was not what I was expecting! I enjoyed this...but I do honestly think your first performance was better than this :( I liked it, but will it be enough to get through? I'm hoping so, because you are extremely unique in this competition, and this was another solid performance, I'm just waiting for you to blow me away :)
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
I can now reveal that the first act facing The Sam Willows placed 5th in the same Heat...please welcome...MAMAMOO!

786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: A little amazing but vocals sounded flat in parts.

Sea: Unfortunately, this was much weaker than your original performance sadly :( I didn't really get much enjoyment out of listening to this. It was fine...but it's not something I'd come back to. In the bloodbath round this is, sadly this personally isn't enough to get through...but my other judges my disagree, and that's the beauty of this, good luck :)
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
The third and final act facing off in Battle 1 to earn a place in the grand final is...COLE SWINDELL!

786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur: This is AMAZING!, I Relate to this so much in real life as i just went through an event in my life With getting part of my toenail removed and i was calling my Dad so much and still do!

Sea: If you weren't in the hardest Heat of them all, you likely would have gone directly to the final! This was another quite nostalgic country song...but it has been a recurring theme this episode that returns here...this sadly didn't have the same magic your first performance did, and I'm afraid I was somewhat disappointed here. Still...this certainly wasn't bad, and you have a strong chance to get through if my other judges also like you :)
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
And with that...the first battle has been completed!

Last season, we waited until the end. This season...

That will not be the case! It's time for the results of the first Heat already...good luck!
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky cast their vote for...

Cole Swindell!

Cole: 1
Sam Willows: 0
Mamamoo: 0

Cole Swindell needs one more vote to advance!
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea cast their vote for...

The Sam Willows!

Cole: 1
Sam Willows: 1
Mamamoo: 0

If Arthur casts their vote for either Cole or the Sam Willows, they will advance. If they vote for Mamamoo, then the act that was ranked 2nd the most times will advance
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Arthur has cast their vote for...

COLE SWINDELL!

This officially means Cole, YOU ARE A FINALIST!

The Sam Willows...Mamamoo...I'm afraid this is the end of the game for you :( Thank you so much for playing, you both brought something new to the table, and we have ALOVED having you. I hope to see you return one day <33333
786 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats Cole!
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
Back to the performances!

Hoping to join Cole in the final...opening the second battle we have none other than...SHELDON RILEY!
786 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!