This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || He Is Watching

Topic » Episode 2 || He Is Watching

323 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ethan nods at Korrl’s statement, turning to look at him
“Oh I know. You’re going to find yourself imprisoned in the Bermuda triangle within the next couple months.”
————
Bullet-Man looks at Nyx, copying what she did with the food
“I know… It’s just- What is it that’s bringing up a decade old mission for you?”
————
Tech looks up, seeing Wes walk into the booth
“Holy shit… Look who it is.”
————
Taryn cleans up some dishes and waves to Anna
“Hey, have a good night! I’ll see you soon, okay?”
323 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Seeing him doing the correct way, smile twitch. -
Something to help me on something i saw that relate to the goddess i had worship in my years. It might help deal with ethan...evil machine
323 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yep, will do. I'll be ready to work pretty much right when I get back."

*She adds as she leaves.*
323 days 2 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl holds back a chuckle, turning into more of a scoff.

“They’d have to kill me first.”

He drinks.

“Then again, I bet those prisons got a better set up than here still. Aside probably having no beer. That’s a dealbreaker.”
323 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Bullet-Man looks down when she mentions him
“… He’s not important.”
————
Ethan calmly tilts his head at Korrl
https://64.media.tumblr.com/083c9713e8b838583f67a820b872c860/7aaae2777f04b72f-68/s540x810/53a178d72d65018794f58cce29e87fab66cf47c4.gif

“You need to relax. You’re delusional if you think you can kill all of them.”
323 days 1 hour ago
RealMurph
"I recon one by one, perhaps I will. I'm taking my time." Korrl stands.

"In fact, I'm enjoying every single minute of it. You think some kid with a laptop and your silly little toys will get the job done?"
323 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
And ill ignore that phrase went i had to sleep to heal myself from that damage

*takes another bite*
323 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Wes]
Yes it is I in the flesh.
*He smirks and he looks at her*
Did you happen to see Hisea?
323 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Ethan blinks as Korrl stands. The big physique doesn’t intimidate him in the slightest
“No, I don’t *think* they will. They will.”

Ethan places his hands in his pockets and clears his throat
“Let me make this clear with you… That ‘kid with a laptop’ has an exceptionally high IQ for his age. He is a sponge when it comes to learning, and I can do business with him… You on the other hand, are a raging drunk that I’m stuck babysitting and cleaning up after. Now… When I say cool it, you *fucking*… Cool it.”
323 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Bullet-Man closes his eyes for a moment, having forgotten what Nyx went through that night
“I’m sorry.”

Bullet-Man continues to eat before stopping himself not long after
“Nyx, I- I just don’t know anymore… If we’re doing the best we can. You know?”
————
Tech smiles at Wes
“Not lately, no. Sorry, tiger.”
323 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Looks at him seeing the defeat*

I know *say softly* but we heroes but we are letting these machine and villain just showing that we are just not enough for this city
323 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Wes]
Dang, so are you the one who runs this establishment
323 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Bullet-Man looks up, sighing
“I question it sometimes… You know how I just sent Backwardo down to Daybreak? He was killed earlier tonight.”

He shakes his head
“If we can’t even protect our own, how are we going to protect the powerless?”
323 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Tech shakes her head
“Absolutely not. They just named it after me because the twerps that run it are obsessed with me and constantly trying to get in my little cybernetic pants.”
323 days 1 hour ago
RealMurph
"Right."

Korrl drinks.

"The way I see it, I have maybe 3 current options. Maybe, I just go on into the hero club downtown, and cause a chaotic bloodbath until they finally stop me."

"Or maybe, although I prefer to work alone, I could join up with that one- *Revenant who is on the news, as he points to the TV* -and the two of us together could do some real damage. Permanent damage."

"Or, I suppose I hear what you have to offer, and what your goals and plans are, and how any of that could possibly align with what I want... "

Korrl pauses.

"You probably know my file. You know that I tried to leave this hero life behind and my team tried to stop me. You know that after many years in hiding, they tortured and killed my family. And you know that this is personal, and playing it cool just might not sound like an option."

"I do hope you get on with whatever it is you want, as my patience these days do run very, very thin."

https://64.media.tumblr.com/e3f31f487d076900c8d4808d04d7dbf5/tumblr_inline_pccf57nV4d1ucuavm_250.gifv

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!