This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 || Face Off

Topic » Episode 5 || Face Off

559 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris gives Daniel a look.*

"...on one hand, Austin's alive and well. On the other, given all these deaths... and the fact that she got away before I could even..."

*He shakes his head.*

"I don't know..."
559 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
"We have to prepare. This bullshit needs to stop. Bulletman, you, me, everyone else that survived. We need to work together. That is the only way we're going to beat her."

Daniel looks at the wreckage and the bodies scattered around.

"We need to stand together or we're going to fall apart."
559 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Piper nods, "Yeah.. and hopefully he's okay too." She smiles to Hisea and looks at the guys talking.
559 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea listens to the chatter, seeing the aftermath of the fight.
559 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...I was planning to retire. Give up this whole thing. I've been unhappy since I got the job."

*Boris rests his head in his hands.*

"But now I have no idea *what* to do."
559 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
"There's no point retiring if there is no world to live in anymore."
559 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"..."

*Boris doesn't say anything. He's not sure he has anything to say. He remains still, struggling to deal with his emotions.*
559 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel sighs  and leaves boris to his thoughts.

He walks away from the wails of the ambulance and the smoky wreckage left by the battle.
559 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
( so the episode is open for the night to mingle and stuff, but tomorrow can be used for you to write a wrap up for your character for the season :)
559 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Sits up, rub my face-
559 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
(Yuss! Imma go to sleep in a moment, but great show! Been so chill but fun at the same time!)

-Hisea has been feeling light headed and to her limits helping support the casualties left alive or barely.
I.. gotta go help uh.. thooo...
-She collapses, feeling all the pain all at once and she succumbs to it, passing out.
https://media.tenor.com/DeeICEC7jJ8AAAAC/daisy-johnson-chloe-bennet.gif
559 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
As cops pull through to help clean up the carnage, amongst all the dead bodies left over, Ali Whitehead‘s is amongst those that was found.
559 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Forgot to kill her during the event)
559 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
(…. Well I’m guessing I missed a lot. Garmanarnar robbed)
559 days ago
Coolbrandonman
( HEY!!!!

I’m assuming everyone is done for the night, so the episode is now closed.

Now for tomorrow, if you would like, you may post a scene for your character to wrap up the season for them. you may make it as long or as short as you want, or you may post it in separate parts if you would like. Have fun with it, and if you plan on bringing your character back for the next season, I would suggest leaving it open ended, but it’s all up to you. Thank you guys!)

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!