This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

575 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Looks at Nova and gives a smile* like always. I still own ya
575 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova tilts her head
“For what?”
575 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
"...alright, I'll try something else. Still, they really do treat us like we're nothing for these. Selling from this truck, I get a guaranteed 50% cut of all proceeds, the rest go to the companies that produce and distribute my products."

*Boris looks around, still sighing.*

"It would take seven pints of that to reach a dollar. I can get that much from a single ice cream bar selling them here."
575 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin smiles at him
“How come I’ve never asked about the ice cream truck industry before?”

Austin reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little keychain ornament that has the entire Daybreak team on it
“Only good thing about this march stuff is that, they’re being shipped out to the rest of the country as we speak.”
575 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Smiled softly* lets say i remove that part of your memory, for safety
575 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris leans forward to look at the funny little ornament.*

"Oh wow. At least there's that, more potential customers means more potential... compensation, I suppose. It's hard to call it earnings with numbers that low."
575 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
(Stuff came up sorry, I'm here reading up and will try to post until I fall asleep!)
575 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
(Ur all good! Chill day)

Nova blinks
“Excuse me?”
—————
Austin nods, putting the ornament back in his pocket
“Yeah, there’s all sorts of things. We’ll make some profit eventually.”
575 days ago
Maya10
Lets take a trip *open a void*
575 days ago
iGoddess
-Hisea unties her hair, having spent some time planning the break in at the café.
Sure is difficult to think of all the details... This is such a bad idea.
-She glances at her phone for a moment scrolling through contacts.
^Keep focused, Hisea. Nobody else needs to get involved. Less people, less risk of a leak.^
575 days ago
iGoddess
-She places the notebook in her bag before ordering another coffee and a sandwich.
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova continues the blinking, seeing a black void open
“ I’m not going in there, Nyx.”
——————
Taryn is staring at Hisea from the other side of the cafe, almost as if she can read what’s on her paper from all the way over there.
575 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Eventually. It's hard to say when eventually will be, I am not the most optimistic sort. Not anymore, at least."

*Boris grabs a paleta from the back. That'll be good for food for now.*
575 days ago
Maya10
Chuckles* its a portal to where we are going. Plus im hungry
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
“Anymore? Why not?”
Austin asks despite being fully aware of one death and two disappearances within the team.

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!