This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

578 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova tilts her head at Nyx
“Okay?”
578 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris glances at the child. He thinks he recognizes that brand from somewhere... hmm. He checks his freezer.*

"...oh right. I've been asked to start stocking that stuff, right? It's really not as good as my normal vanilla, but... it works..."
578 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
You notice anything different with bullet man?
578 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Boris sees more people walking around with these new ice cream pints and only very few people are coming up to his truck. Boris also sees Austin walking the stroller around the park with one of these pints.
578 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova nods
“ He’s got a lot going on right now, why?”
578 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris decides to wave Austin over. The betrayal is real.*

“Hello there. Noticing anything odd lately?”
578 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin blinks, seeing Boris and walks over

“Uh, no. No, why?”
578 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I've been tallying how many customers I've been getting compared to how many people are carrying around the pints. It's a ratio of about... one to three. I'm pretty sure my goods are even *cheaper*."
578 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
I think it not just he got alot going on. I have my gut but we all have skeleton. *looks to Nova* what if what happen at my museum was a set up not just for me but for bullet
578 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin looks down at the pint in his hand then back up at Boris
“Oh! Yeah… So they started making our merchandise.”

He holds the pint out to Boris, chuckling
“They started selling this in stores. How much do you wanna bet it doesn’t even taste like what you make?”
578 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova looks down and nods
“Hm… It very well could have been. This Wes person is quite dangerous. We’ll know what his plan was when he gets brought in and interrogated. But until then, I don’t think he would try anything.”

She snickers
“He’d have to be quite the moron to try anything else.”
578 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Very much so. *looks, takes another deep breath* lets just hope he has a brain
578 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I've already tried it. It's worse. By a fair margin. I got a few pints in the back to sell, too."

*Boris sighs and leans against the counter as he gives a random child their order.*

"I've been scribbling down a sign to pin to my truck."

*He holds up a piece of paper, reading 'THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC STUFF. TASTES BETTER THAN STORE BOUGHT.'*
578 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Nova shrugs, smiling at Nyx
“Sure. But if he doesn’t, we can handle him. Just gotta make sure we’re all together on this.”
578 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin looks down at the sign
“Careful there. I don’t think clipboard person would like that very much.”

He shakes his head, tossing the store bought pint to the side
“It’s BS anyways man. I read back on the merchandise section of our contracts. Boris, we only receive 15 cents for each item of our merchandise that sells.”

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!