This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Diamonds

Topic » Episode 3 || Diamonds

585 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Who knows? Maybe some added scrutiny from this event will do him good? He'll be forced to come to terms with how his behavior reflects on others. Maybe he'll come out a changed man."

*Boris shrugs, unsure.*

"Call it wishful thinking, but a man can dream."
585 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
*start typing and pulling up anything*
585 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted let’s put an awkward little chuckle
“Don’t get me wrong, the guy has been great to me, but… He has some pretty bad misogyny issues. I dont see that happening.”
585 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Oh, misogyny? That's new to me, I'll be frank. That's my fault for not paying attention to what other superheroes are doing."

*Boris pauses. That comment by Sean during the attack is starting to make much more sense now.*

"...in a way, I'm starting to think my ignorance makes me complicit."
585 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Wow, call me dumb. But I’m tired. I meant narcissist issues 😭. Idk why I mixed those up)
585 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted blinks at his own dumbass self, even though truth is that he’s not really a dumbass, but a higher being that may be controlling him is the dumb one.
“I-… I meant narcissistic issues… Ahh, my bad.”

He frowns
585 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris blinks back.*

"...ah, that makes more sense. Yes, he's got a very 'above it all, above the law' attitude, I've noticed."
585 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Close the screen and leans back in the chair. Frowns*
585 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted very awkwardly sips his drink after that interaction
https://media3.giphy.com/media/5rsdAb2htQveg/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952174704e6f3fa4d76dbb9ca9587791dadc1eced1a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

He takes the cup out of his mouth and sets it on the table
“I mean. I don’t think misogyny is completely ruled out either, right? I’ve never seen the guy talk to a woman outside of work.”
585 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris looks down at the table, trying to think of how to react to that.*

"...I mean, that's not wrong. He could just mask it very well in real life and save it for anonymous message board accounts. I'm not going to make any accusations though, that could be grounds for slander."
585 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Thinks of what boris said then remember what morgan throw also*

Ill just have to do a search team gathering for our missing team. *takes a breath and stand up, the shadows around whisper like tenticles* ik childrens i have to take things into my own hands *tilt head and walks to the window over look the city*
585 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted thinks for a bit then starts nodding

“Thats true. I can’t even tell you how many Reddit accounts there are, pretending to be Bullet-Man and call people… really- really bad things… What are the odds any of them are real?”
585 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Mood swing is out and about doing his thing*
585 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I'm sure he'd at least be smart enough to use throwaways. Trust me, as a teenager, posting on VK constantly... that's a Russian social media site, by the way... even *I* knew the importance of burner accounts."

*Boris shrugs.*

"Then again, I was always unusually new media-literate for someone born when I was, so I don't know how bad he'd be."
585 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Peyton is out and about, watching Mood Swing like she normally does
————
Ted finishes off his coffe and sets it down
“ Considering how long he’s been around all this advanced tech we have in the tower, who knows how much he has a hold on the ground level tech that normal people have.”

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!