This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || The Aberration

Topic » Episode 2 || The Aberration

607 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Looks, pursed my lips* not really.. but i do love it here. But sooner i will have to move
607 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*Tommy sees a fighting dummy and looks at Allie*

Tommy: Go Allie and attack that dummy

*Allie barks and runs up to the dummy and starts biting it*
607 days 7 hours ago
Mitsuki
Why would you have to move if you like it here? That's like... not very logical.
*She raises a single brow at Nyx.*
607 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
How old do you think i am morgan?
*cross my arm, grining*
607 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
Uhh... *She scratches her head.* Don't think it ever crossed my mind honestly. Maybe like, thirty? I dunno.
607 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Eyes glow in exciment* im touch by that age. *chuckles* would you like a hint
607 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn smiles at Winnie
“You like?”
————
Austin shakes his head
“Not that I know of… What I’m doing now is just studying. He’s not sure what is wrong with our reality, but apparently there were red flags flying everywhere”
607 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
“Ah, intriguing. Do you have any idea what those red flags are? If not, I may check in with him if I find him.”

Boris occasionally glances at the monitors. They’re kinda pretty actually.
607 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
Mm, sure! Why not? *Morgan nods admittedly pretty excited.* I love secrets!
607 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie nods at Taryn.* “Yeah! But I like all ice cold drinks. I kind of have a thing for the cold. It just makes me feel so warm on the inside.”
607 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin shakes his head
“No clue. I don’t even know where to start. What ever it is, it is most likely someone with super abilities. Somewhere…”
607 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
*show one finger*
Im younger but older then knowledge.

And second hint. *show second finger* egypt
607 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn nods, sipping her tea
“I’m sure. It makes sense.”
607 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Well, hopefully it's nothing to do with one of our own. That might make fighting whatever threats may arise from this a bit. I don't know, difficult? Conflict of interest?"

*Boris shrugs faintly. He sounds like he's thinking, but really he's just going through motions.*
607 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie nods, sipping their tea.* “Yeah, I’m a very sensical person I think. Some may find my habits and doings weird, but oh well.” *they shrug.*

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!