This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 || Vanguard Society

Topic » Episode 1 || Vanguard Society

638 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted pops out of a corner, bumping into Winnie as he lets the yo-yo down. Ironically, it helps Winnie actually catch it
“Ohh. My bad.”

Ted looks down at the yo-yo, paying attention to the design on it
“Frozen?”
638 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Given that it appears that Discovery Park is a popular spot, plus the fact that he usually drives through here for work, Boris might as well head over just for a bit of relaxation.*

"It's peaceful today. I think I can live with this."
638 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin just shakes his head at Morgan and everything she’s about
“… You are too much, man.”
638 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
*Echo sighs as the voices in his head start to give him a headache*

Echo: ^Five minutes of peace would be nice. I still don't even know what's going on.^

*He sits back down on the patch if grass in the park, exhausted from having borrowed power from an alt self*
638 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
Maybe you're not enough, ever thing about that? *Morgan offers in the most monotone way she can.*
You know how you could make me go away? If you gave me your wallet...
638 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel gives a weird look to morgan. "It's a family heirloom. I would never part with it. I especially won't give it to a baby."
638 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin blinks at Morgan, then notices Echo sitting in the grass, looking all exhausted.
“Hey, let’s go see what’s up with that guy.”

He gets up and walks over to Echo, rolling the stroller with him
“Hey, you good there? Want like… water? Or anything?”
638 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*During his walk, Boris soon spots a familiar face lying down in the grass. Oh hey, it's Echo. From the opening. He decides to walk over with his bag of stuff.*

"Are you okay? You're not suffering from heat stroke?"
638 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
Maybe you should spread the wealth, y'know? Hoarding a family heirloom is very like... greedy of you. *Morgan nods, following Austin.*
Don't ask him for your wallet, he won't give it to you.
638 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie, stumbles back a bit, very delayed like as Ted bumps into them. They first look at their mini accomplishment and marvel in the fact that actually caught the damn yo-yo before looking up at the aid to their achievement.*

*Winnie smiles a bit at Ted before nodding slowly* “Yep.”
638 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel scoffs as the two of them leave. He stays on the bench.
638 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
*He glances up at Boris and offers a very awkward smile*

Echo: "Oh no thank you, I am sufficiently hydrated. Just a little exhaustion."
638 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted nods, still looking at the yo-yo
“Super cool… Is it like. I little sibling’s? Little cousin’s?”
638 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Great, great. Excellent."

*Boris, a little distracted, eventually notcies Austin and Morgan also stopping by.*

"Ah, two other people. Greetings. I'm sorry I couldn't say hi while I was working, I would have offered discounts."
638 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin nods
“Alright? What’s your name?”

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!