This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 || Vanguard Society

Topic » Episode 1 || Vanguard Society

620 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
I don't need it. *Daniel throws the club to the side*

Daniel has one hand out palm out and the other digging out his knives and throws them in the air. The there knives dangle above Daniel's head and he brings his other hand to join the first but this one he clenches in a fist.

"Whenever you're ready"
620 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
Winnie was about to do tons of cool stuff, trust me. Before Bullet man gets his club snatched.* “Oh… well looks like we can’t fight… shame.”
620 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Lets out a breath, and start my walk*
620 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin looks at the wings
“They’re definitely mechanical. No bugs harmed in the process.”

The wings start flapping, making Austin go into the air
———————
Bullet-Man swiftly turns into, well, a bullet. He shoots through the air, turning back into a man right before hitting Daniel. Bullet-Man socks the kid in The face, knocking him out.
“That what you wanted?”

He shakes his head and walks away like the badass he is
620 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(I’m gonna close the episode up. Thank you guys so much, closers will come soon!)
620 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
(I apologize for my spotty activity. Hope to be more active in the future)
620 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
I-
620 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Takes notes
620 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
(Thanks Brandon I’ll be on more but thanks for helping me get a feel for things)
620 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Central District

Daniel walks down the street, holding a bag of frozen peas up to his cheek, thanks to Bullet-Man. He grits his teeth in anger whenever he sees Bullet-Man’s face, endorsing products on the inside of the shop. Daniel stops at one shop and looks through the window, seeing an interview with Ted on a TV inside the store.

Daniel:… That should’ve been me…”

He grips the bag of peas tighter, until suddenly, someone behind him shoves a rag over his mouth, quickly knocking him out.

MoodSwing sees this happening from a rooftop. He watches Daniel get thrown into the back of a van, and notices Peyton sitting inside the van as well.

————————————
Vanguard Tower

The Vanguard Society sits in their meeting area in the tower. Bullet-Man and Nyx exchange somewhat nasty looks at each other. NovaStar and Garmanarnar just sit there peacefully, obviously the more superior heroes of the group. Ted takes a seat, and looks around at the rest of them, nervously. Bullet-Man looks at Ted, and smiles.

Bullet-Man: Welcome Ted. It’s great to finally have you here.

Morgan walks into the room, causing a ruckus, as she can’t quite figure out how to use the doors in the tower. As she bursts into the room, she looks around the place, mesmerized.

Morgan: So this is where you guys do all your superheroing?

She notices Ted sitting at the table, and points at him

Morgan: Hey, you’re the guy who turned that milf into a baby!

Ted’s eyes widen. They dart back and forth at the other heroes in the room, who don’t seem to care much. Bullet-Man motions Morgan to a seat.

Bullet-Man: Happy to see you too! Kōri no joō, correct? I’ve been practicing that one.

He smiles at Kōri no joō, then stands up, looking at the newly upgraded Vanguard Society

Bullet-Man: Anyways… Time to get to work.

————————————
Petrified Cafe

Wes walks into the cafe, and looks around. He goes through the usual process of ordering, sitting and eating like a normal person. But once he’s finished, he gets up to leave, and pickets a few specific crystals from some tables. Taryn watches him do so, letting him leave this time. She curious is if he will come back to do this again.

————————————
Daybreak HQ

Austin and Boris sit in their regular seats in the circular table. Boris is still in his uniform, and Austin is wearing normal street clothes, as he hasn’t quite figured out his own uniform yet.

Boris: The other recruits still haven’t shown yet. Curious, isn’t it.

Austin nods at him. Moments later, Nysa, Blake, and Echo all walk through the door. They all look around the room, as the clipboard person who introduced Boris walks in ahead of them.

Clipboard person: Welcome to the team, you three.

They smile at the three of them, who slowly go take their seats at the table. Project Daybreak has officially launched.
620 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
*blinks*
620 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Ooh interesting
619 days 23 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Completely forgot Morgan is just “Morgan”, not kori no joo. So sorry!!)
619 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(And there’s the rest of Daybreak. What a twist!)
555 days 12 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
-bump-

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!