This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » GMC 7

689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Unoosha & Theyrava - 'Thimaaveshi (ft. Barchie)'
🇲🇻 Maldives
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Leighton Meester - 'Body Control'
🇺🇸 United States
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
12) Ailee - 'I will show you'
🇰🇷 South Korea
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
13) BTS - 'Dynamite'
🇰🇷 South Korea
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Senhit - 'One Stop Shop'
🇪🇷 Eritrea
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Agus Padilla - 'Salgo Fresh'
🇺🇾 Uruguay
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Red Velvet - 'Bad Boy'
🇰🇷 South Korea
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Parry Gripp - 'Guinea Pig Olympics'
🇺🇸 United States
689 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Monday 27th June 2:30pm EST (7:30pm BST) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE like so:

Favourite Song
Artist 1
Artist 2
Artist 3
Least Favourite Song

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED and removing your Artist from people's list as the points will be used based on how many people have voted!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!
689 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
I’m doing comments to set the tone hopefully, my taste can be GENERALLY trusted imo but someone else might disagree lmao. To those who are new I’m sorry if you don’t like what I have to say, it’s not personal it’s song contests <3

01) Dawid Kwiatkowski - Oh yessss this instrumentation is gorgeous and his voice is sexyyyy give this to Dan for poland prevails 4. This is super super solid pop. Love this!

02) Emma Drobná - I umm don’t like this sorry. It’s just very basic. I don’t care about this but ty for picking something not in the norm.

03) Doda - OH SLAYYYYYYYY oh this is dramatic as hellllll I liveeeee it’s such a vibe strings and rnb is a good way to my soul, I think the vocals are kinda haunting I can’t tell if they fit the song. Chorus could be stronger but come on that BEAT YASSSSS. Love this!

04) Karolina Stanisławczyk - I’m really sender you’re not getting any flowers for sending this from a lot of the girlies but I still enjoy this song. I mean this is a bop what am I supposed to do? So synthy, kinda dark, well produced, I can’t like knock it besides for its history in TSC and HSC. Sorry sender, studying sucks but is needed here.

05) Fin.K.L - YESSSSSSSSSS THIS SHITTY MIX THANK YOU. Oh this is such camp to me I live. I mean this is just an utter boppppppp the mid 2000s just screamed out to me with the way these vocals are sung and edited, but I mean who isn’t gonna bop to this beat? LOVE!

06) BoA - YASSSSSSSSS THE 2000S GIRLS ARE 2000’ING!!!!!!!!!! OH THIS IS ITTTTTTTT I’d have guessed this was Penny if he wasn’t just SO upset when the running order wasn’t announced. But he could be lying to all of us it’s happened plentyyyy of times before LMAO. I meannnnnnn im LIVINGGGGGGGGG for this beat and these HARMONIES Yasssssssssssssssssssss have fun beating this ladies omggggggggggg this is just a BOPPPPPPPP. Timeless yasssss LOVE this! 

07) BARB - Idk this is just very mid. I want her to serve but she like doesn’t. I’ve heard this done better tbh. Very nf filler sorry :/

08) Anastacia - Is this even eligible? The album says 1999. Whatever idc I bop lmao. Obvious entry etc etc but come on this is a bop lmao.

09) MishCatt - OHHH?????? Oh kind of a total slay. Oh this is so boppy and fun yet a very very full sound. This is really really solid tbh the chorus is VERY good. I’m digging this!!!

10) Unoosha & Theyrava - Oooooooooh it’s really really pretty. It’s a bit of a topsy turvy ride but I’m down for it! Awesome!!!

11) Leighton Meester - LMAOOOOOOOO I’m balddddddddddddd I really don’t know how to take this entry but go off queen. It’s a good song…I’m like so bald LMAO

12) Ailee - I remember stanning this SO hard in BETA it’s a gorgeous and also super fun and energetic song!!!!! I can’t tell how creative of a send this is tbh. But I mean I really really like this song tbh. It’s gonna be really hard for me to not high point this tbh it’s just sooooooo good.

13) BTS - I’m soooooooo boreddddddddd. I’m really hoping this is someone who hasn’t played one of these before and doesn’t know that obvious sends will be trashed on. It’s groovy. I’m really sorry sender this isn’t gonna do well :///

14) Senhit - YASSSSSSSS I’m so into this this is so campy LMAO it goes kinda on and on but I don’t entirely get bored of it. I kinda do but I kinda don’t. Passes by but I had fun :)

15) Agus Padilla - This sort of came and went. I think it was fun? Idk. This song left no impression on me. Just a kind of basic version of this style of song imo.

16) Red Velvet - Well. It’s their like best known song and probably one of their best songs. One of the only kpop songs I knew before joining tsc (HOW SAD IS THAT??????) I’m moving. I guess. I’m also bored LMAO.

17) Parry Gripp - LMAOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU FOR SAVING THIS CONTEST GUINEA PIG OLYMPICS
688 days 14 hours ago
Midiaw
1) Pretty decent song. The slow motion of it along with the dark theme make it unique and amazing at the same time. It's a yes for me :)

2) This one definitely has potential. I like the changing key notes in the middle of the song. It didn't impress me but I'm basing my vote on quality and potentiality of the song. So, good job.

3)Are you kidding me? This is such a bomb! You definitely nailed it. #GirlPower #Glam 👠

4) SLAYYYYYYY #Downloaded

5) The MIX was on point. She sang very well but it's just not my preference at all. However, I vote based on potential. What I like has just a small percent of it.

6) Yo, she gave it all, she rocked. Something is telling me that you are getting all top pts probably. Nice song, nice choreography.

7) Hey, I actually like this one. The ending was on point. It's like a mix of sadness and hopeless but at the same time powerful. I think she can deliver better, but this is also really good.

8) Okay listen, I am going to be direct here: when the song started, I was like ohh yeah, it's not bad, but when everybody started singing along with her, everything just went down. And the ending wasn't executed properly.

9) This is just an OMGGG for me. Like everything checks out whether it's the song itself, the story telling, but also the beats, the chorus part, it's just perfect. Good job!!!

10) The tone of the song changes every minute which makes it difficult to follow. But the story telling is captivating and very eye opening for people to pay attention to our environment.

11) I see you!!! Hmm, this is really good. Seeing how it started, I wanted more like high notes toward the end, but it went smoothly from start to end, which is not a bad thing though.

12) Such a good song, we can feel the determination after being rejected. She's fierce and fearless. Go Girl #Glam

13) I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan of this Dynamite. It's just not it.

14) A Bop, she slayed that shit. I love it

15) Nice song, the beat wasn't bad at all. It was just too quick. Overall, it's not a good one, but definitely not a bad one either, just normal.

16) Ohh the Ariana Grande of Korea, not a bad song. I would rank it decently tbh.

17) Hmmmm, idk what I think about this one. It's funny and (fbhuihfnirwef). I know how to rate this for sure.

Overall, I think I don't stand a chance. These submissions are so damn good. You guys are such pro in this. I feel embarrassed joining, probably getting the first boot lol. But good job and good luck to everyone.
688 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
if u are a gmc player and u are reading this please keep reading this is a message for u. i wish everyone who attempts to gamebot this sanctioned brilliant amazing contest a very please withdraw and never play gmc ever again because u are ruining the vibes unless u are willing to match the vibes. thank you

and FAWK tsc and hsc .

01. dawid kwiatkowski - i appreciate the effort to find something unique something never been done before but it was very blah like it didn’t go anywhere. he is not going to hollywood i don’t think :(
02. emma drobná - the switchup at the 2 minute mark was hilarious yes i do think emma drobna is here to save POP MUSIC YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
03. doda - the beat was hot the production was the best part but i got my life. very c*nty!
04. karolina stanisławczyk - literally the worst song i’ve ever heard bye
05. fin.k.l - it’s funny because this is like their only good song and they were flops otherwise. obviously because of lee hyrori who was dragging them down i HATE lee hyori. this is the best song of all time
06. BoA - whoever sent this can kick rocks . but this is her peak. she had her ciara wig on… YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
07. BARB - i wanted to stan this #slovakia piece but this went nowhere i was so disappointed .
08. anastacia - in the running for the worst song i have ever heard. try harder please
09. mishcatt - i’m sure the sender had good intentions but this song is my 9/11
10. unoosha & theyrava - this is culture. the instrumental bridge sent me it was giving temple run. leeeeeeeeegs hips n bawdywdvadywvdagdwy
11. leighton meester - the random insertions of every single female singer who was serving c*nt music videos in the 2000s like wow. the fact i recognised all of them too wow. this is a bop!!!!!!!!! i love undiscovered superstar leighton meester. when will that no life loser anastacia?
12. ailee - this is the only ‘’’obvious’’’ entry i’m giving a pass to because this is the most hilarious song i have ever heard. high DRAMA yes u have matched the vibes of gmc to a tee i cannot be mad.
13. BTS - as a sometimes bts apologist this is literally one of their worst songs ….. like why could u not have given us a mikrokosmos serve. BOOT
14. senhit - she is so talented when will karolina stdlackwizkskaak??? right. right. this was a serve
15. agus padilla - these girls with beautiful fonts and no good music to show for it… but it was qt i think! could have been MORE.
16. red velvet - i have no idea how this is like their most popular song??? it is so boring. ariana grande the damage u have done to the music community. HEATHEN
17. parry gripp - YESSSYUHJSYUJHEWBDSYUHBFH YETHISSS IS A SERVE MAMAMAAAAAAA. THIS IS WHAT GLOBAL MUSIC CONTEST IS ALL ABOUT YES GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody moved. FUCK you anastacia
688 days 3 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Dawid Kwiatkowski - I did like how chill this was. I quite liked the beat, instrumentation, and overall production, but it was a bit one dimensional. Unfortunately, he will never be Dawid with the shirts, but I still really liked this
02) Emma Drobná - Respect for not picking the U.S or South Korea but this is not for me at all. There is absolutely nothing original about this song
03) Doda - The way this track is giving lates 2000s NBA 2K soundtrack vibes. I live for it. This song literally offers nothing else other than sick beats, but I am here for the beats
04) Karolina Stanisławczyk - I never heard of this woman before so I wasn’t sure what all the initial fuss about this submission was about. While I’m usually always down for a good retro sounding pop song, I’m starting to get a bit tired of the same cookie cutter 80s synth pop sound. This was enjoyable but also tiresome if that makes sense
05) Fin.K.L - LMAO who were the discount backstreet boys at the beginning? That knocked me out! This is the most 90s sounding thing I think I’ve ever heard that wasn’t actually made in the 90s. This is quite hilarious. I stan
06) BoA - After this and beta, I need to listen to more BoA I think. Bop
07) BARB - This really just went nowhere which is a shame because she’s gorgeous
08) Anastacia - sigh why do people always make me listen to this mess in these god forsaken music games
09) MishCatt - The chorus is quite bad. Like every time she says she gets goofy I get chills in the worst possible way. I was really vibing until that point. This definitely has its ups and downs
10) Unoosha & Theyrava - Yes Maldives represent! I loved the immaculate beachy vibes from this song. Very soothing, very tropical. The chorus is so floaty and gorgeous. WAIT, not the overdramatic bridge?? Overall, this was a great listen
11) Leighton Meester - LMFAO I…honestly have no idea what to say about this.
12) Ailee - The way this was groovy, but completely over the top dramatic at the same time - I see you Ailee. This was quite good
13) Senhit - I stan her and the Eritrea representation, but this song is really the type of music I hate. I’m sorry :(
14) Agus Padilla - A bit basic, but I still moved. Others do this sound better though.
15) Parry Gripp - This is the content we need if you are going to pick the easiest country in the draw. Incredible
683 days 22 hours ago
connorthomson
Not going to do huge comment just general thoughts while listening and going to try and be rly positive!

Dawid Kwiatkowski - honestly really nice voice like it a lot it does lack a little bit but he’s kinda beautiful and his voice is nice. New king of Poland right there.

Emma Drobná - queen of Slovakia pretty cool song nice lyrics her voice is really nice and kinda soothing

Doda - I can appreciate rap in like pop music with a nice chorus but this is like all rap and I’m really sorry my first bit of negativity I just didn’t like it

Karolina Stanisławczyk - a queen of Poland kinda a pleasant listen not outstanding not terrible so that’s good!

Fin.K.L - loved the energy especially in the chorus pretty fun!

BoA - lots of swerves in this one which sometimes were awesome and sometimes not so much but it was decent!

BARB - really loved the fact it was Slovakian it was just a bit too much talking for me and not enough singing which is a shame

Anastacia - this is so old so nostalgia is good in this one yeh I liked it

MishCatt - her voice is really nice so makes the song decent!

Unoosha & Theyrava - send me to the Maldives please it looks so beautiful the video captured me there and the song is nice and chill to go with it

Leighton Meester - nice vibes to this decent song for sure pretty American

Ailee - honestly loved this it’s everything I like it just flows beautifully

BTS - honestly dynamite song I think I prefer other BTS songs but this is like well known to me

Senhit - yup senhit bringing the passion fire and fun great song

Agus Padilla - another really good song I like she had a nice voice maybe could have given a bit more but still good

Red velvet - another fun song again no complaints rly enjoyed it!

Parry Gripp - LMFAO I have no words seriously apart from wooo team Freddy!
683 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Dawid Kwiatkowski - love the vibe here, honestly pure class!
02) Emma Drobná - This is pretty standard but builds really well
03) Doda - This was fine. Pretty standard and I have no major compalints
04) Karolina Stanisławczyk - fan bloody tastic! My fave so far.
05) Fin.K.L - very early 2000s, still pretty good though.
06) BoA - speaking of early 2000s. This again is fine for me.
07) BARB - love the vibe here, this is one of my faves so far for sure
08) Anastacia - Love her...but this is my least fave of her songs. It's still good but so many songs would have been guaranteed 12s for me but this isn't one of them.
09) MishCatt - this was very enjoyable. I liked this one too
10) Unoosha & Theyrava - really good vibe, enjoyable
11) Leighton Meester - this isn't bad at all, just a little uninteresting
12) Ailee - bangerrrrr of a chorus!!!!?!
13) BTS - it's fine! It's BTS haha
14) Senhit - this sounds ok too, nothing extraordinary
15) Agus Padilla - strong. Nice beat and melody.
16) Red Velvet - this is fine apart from the slightly annoying noises but the whole thing is fine.
17) Parry Gripp - I wish I had Sea's sense of humour. The world would be such a happier place.

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!