This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #1 — Dirty 30

Topic » Daily #1 — Dirty 30

985 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**8/23 (Monday) at 8 PM EST**
984 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your first daily mission here on Dirty 30! Today you will be playing "Stage Me Up" and here's how it works:

This challenge will be played in *PAIRS*, You will be able to pick your partner for this challenge.
**You and your partner must be in different groups.**

There are two stages to this challenge.

The first stage will be a public poll in which you will have to ask around Tengaged for votes!

The 6 pairs with the lowest amount of votes after 10 minutes will be eliminated from the challenge and will be eligible for the Double Cross. (If Sandy and/or Dylan placed in the bottom 6 they would be removed from the Double Cross since they are immune this round.)

The remaining 8 pairs will advance to stage two where 2 pairs will go on to win this challenge. Stage 2 will be posted once we get there.

———

Alright, pick your partner! Remember the two of you must be from different groups. Check the main page to see who is in what group. You will have until 8:05 PM EST!

Both people must confirm on this thread that they are partners.

Once 8:05 PM EST arrives, any remaining people will have their partners randomized.
984 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
brosky17
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
smuguy2012
Hi
984 days 5 hours ago
zach3051
Hi!
984 days 5 hours ago
Zoon
hey
984 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
hey
984 days 5 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Me wnd stunZer
984 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
hi
984 days 5 hours ago
cheritaisdelicious
hi. hit me up for partnerships
984 days 5 hours ago
Stunzer
myself/mmbat
984 days 5 hours ago
smuguy2012
Me and Cherita

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!