This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3, Round 3

Topic » Season 3, Round 3

1157 days 4 hours ago
Heavenlee
It's (finally) time to get on with round 3. I'm craving some hits, how about you? For this round though, we won't be looking at charts. Charts can be manipulated. They aren't transparent. We also are ignoring streams. Everyone streams now it's so easy for numbers to get inflated. No, no, no...the real test for this round? MUSIC VIDEO VIEWS!

1 billion used to be a huge milestone...now that's fairly easy. So you are tasked with submitting a song whose music video hit over 2 BILLION VIEWS! I'm very curious to see what type of songs y'all will choose :)

Oh and pandora's box has opened again...she chooses NO IMMUNITY! There will be marked winners for the round but a higher point average is all you'll gain (which is the tiebreaker on finale night!). The immunity winners from round 2, CarolinaSteele & trackerfan1, still have immunity for this round, this twist is technically applied to both this and next round.

LMK if you have any questions!
1157 days 4 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
1157 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
1157 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1156 days 19 hours ago
tbrown_47
1156 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
1156 days 19 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
1156 days 16 hours ago
Heavenlee
CURRENT SUBMISSIONS:
---
Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Despacito - Luis Fonsi
Hello - Adele
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Roar - Katy Perry
1156 days 16 hours ago
ChrisParker13
hye guys im really wanting people for my drag rcae season so plz comment on the blog if you want to :)
https://tengaged.com/blog/ChrisParker13/9377919/drag-race-pyn
1156 days 16 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
1156 days 6 hours ago
rohanprabhu
1156 days 5 hours ago
Heavenlee
salmaan's submission
1155 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
1153 days 12 hours ago
CruelSummer
Sorry I’m late!

open group

Heavenlee's Arena of Music

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!