This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Year of the Ox

Topic » REUNION | Year of the Ox

1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
For Best Pre-Merge Player....
Some honorable mentions first:
Max... Yawn... Kevin... thank you all for playing! I wish you had all gotten to stick around longer as well. <333
..and the winner is…
Jay!
Jay hit the ground running in Sichuan and was ready to be a main game player of the season. He gave some of the best confessionals, although they were short-lived, and seemed to have great potential as a strategic player! He unfortunately shot himself in the foot the day he was eliminated by leaking too much information to the wrong people… had he not done this it’s probable that we would have seen Nathan go in his place and a different story unfold for Jay.
1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Next up is… Moment of the Season:
Some honorable mentions...
Joey’s first idol play…. the tie/Fire Making Challenge at Final 4…. Jury vs. Blu at FTC…..
..and the winner is..
Noelle & her Super Idol! This was probably the most controversial moment of the season and absolutely a learning experience for me as a host to be more clear on the rules for different advantages in the future and to take my time making important referee calls. The Super Idol play resulted in a tie, a fight, and a player walking from the game- certainly creating a few of the most memorable moments of the season all in one.
1165 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Eh
1165 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
Clear moment of the season winner XD
1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Our next award is… Underdog of the Season:
Some honorable mentions are….
Logan… Bone… Jonathan...
...and the winner is...
Joey! Despite coming into the game knowing a lot of people, as the game progressed Joey sometimes found himself in sticky situations. However, he remained determined and found two idols, playing one to protect himself in a tie and eventually won an Individual Immunity. He attempted to take Tim out, and although he wasn’t able to do that he did beat Cody in the F4 fire making challenge, securing himself a spot in the Top 3.
1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Next up we have… Duo/Trio of the Season:
An honorable mention….
Noelle/Jonathan/Franz….
..and the winners are...
Tim/Cody/Blu (Three Wise Men Alliance)! These three stuck together like glue this season and were always completely open and honest with each other from Day 1 up until Finale Night when Blu flipped the script. Other players tried to penetrate this trio, and some players found their games deeply intertwined with them, but they were always most loyal to each other above anyone else, and all a huge driving force this season.
1165 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
Me still admiring the best moment award https://i0.wp.com/pa1.narvii.com/6596/9645367092f325eb5330c7f1b89d9c82ee8f3be0_hq.gif
1165 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
Not the super duper bear idol to take away my win LMAO
1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Next up… Victims of the Season:
This award is given to 2 people that I personally was surprised to see go when they did and would have loved to have kept watching them play longer...
Some honorable mentions...
Kevin… Yawn... Logan… Zach…
..and the winners are…
Nathan & Franz! Both of these players were early jury members but I believe they both could have shaken up the game had they stayed a little longer! They both gave funny confessionals and I know they are both strategic and great social players. I'd love to see them back in the future to see what they can really do!
1165 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Now we are down to the last three awards, three of my favorites to see given for any game. First up... Hero of the Season. Any guesses?
1165 days 7 hours ago
LoganWolfe
BLU FOR VILLAIN!
1165 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Franz
1165 days 7 hours ago
franzella
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/d0/10/20d0104b779cf1a4b5bdef5e17f5fc18.gif

me coming back for Ouijake's Survivor: Victims at War in 10 years
1165 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
VICTIMS AT WAR LMAO SIGN ME UP
1165 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
Victims at war. Make it happen Jake!

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!