This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Year of the Ox

Topic » REUNION | Year of the Ox

1152 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
Now, I did not prepare the confessionals yet (I honestly didn't even think about it until I was posting the awards LOL)- those will probably be posted tomorrow  but I'm going to start working on it tonight.

Franz & I are going to work on getting the Wiki up and running, where some stats for the season will be posted :)
1152 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thanks Jake! Yay I won villian
1152 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
Can't wait for the chart! Love a good chart
1152 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
One last hit on Nathan before this over

https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dl47ueFl1ql5yr7o5_r2_250.gif
1152 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
Even though I don't have the logo prepared yet, I figured a fun way to wrap this up tonight would be to announce where Season 2 is going to take us....
Due to the success of season 1 and a huge spike in ratings after throwing someone into the fire during Final Tribal Council (thanks Noelle) we've had some pretty impressive budget increases. So much, in fact, that we were able to locate and are currently in the process of resurrecting........
The Lost City of Atlantis. Applications will open in a few weeks and the season will likely premier towards the end of April!
1152 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
I will get the confessionals posted sometime tonight or tomorrow. Once again, thanks everyone for playing and/or watching! <333
1152 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
Oh, one thing I did forget to post that I can do now are the individual votes from the jury!

Nathan voted for.... Tim
Logan voted for.... Tim
Franz voted for.... Joey
Bone voted for.... Tim
Zach voted for.... Tim
Noelle voted for.... Tim
Jonathan voted for.... Joey
Cody voted for.... Tim

<3

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!